Snow angels-Fluff🌸

They are teenagers in this one!

Kojiro's POV

"Kaoru come on" I said, grabbing onto his arm and trying to drag him off of my couch. "It's freezing out there Kojiro" He whined, trying to pull his arm back. "Just for a little bit, pleaseeeee" I said, finally getting him off the couch. "Fine. But you're making me hot chocolate when we come inside" He said, frowning. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Yeah, yeah." We went over to the closet and put on hats, coats, and boots. "Don't forget mittens" I said, handing him some. He smiled and thanked me, "Let's go then" I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him outside into the snow. I slipped while walking down the stairs and landed in a pile of snow. Kaoru burst out laughing, soon followed by my own laughter as I tossed some snow at him. He laughed and held out his hand for me.

"What should we do?" Kaoru asked, helping me up. "We should build a fort" I said, smirking. "Ah yes, because 18 year old high school students building a fort isn't weird at all" "It's not" I said, smirking. 'Where did the buckets go?" Kaoru asked, looking at the porch. "Garage" I said, opening it. Once we had found the buckets we closed the door and began planning out where we wanted to build our fort. We drew lines in the snow to represent where the bricks would go to form walls, and then we set out on making bricks. "Good thing it's packing snow" I said, laying down a brick onto the line. Kaoru nodded and concentrated on making bricks.

~An Hour Later~

Kaoru let out a frustrated groan and sat down in the snow. "What's wrong babe?" I asked, crawling over to him. "Mine keep breaking"he mumbled. I chuckled and sat down beside him. "I can't feel my fingers," He said, falling backwards into the snow. He started laughing while moving his arms and legs to make a snow angel. I chuckled and joined him, moving my arms at the same pace as his. We laid in the snow for a few minutes, just sitting in the comfortable silence. "I'm cold" Kaoru whispered, looking over at me. His face was bright red, and his eyelashes had snow on them. "Let's go inside" I said, sitting up. I got up and then held out a hand, which he took, and we walked back to the door. "Give me your coat" I said, taking them to the coat rack in the bathroom to dry.

When I came back out Kaoru was gone. I took off my boots and went up to my bedroom, knowing that was where he went. "Kojiro, what pants can I use" Kaoru asked as I walked in. I blushed a little seeing him in boxers, and then walked up to my dresser. "Here" I said, handing him some pajama pants. He took them, put them on, and then climbed onto my bed. I smiled, seeing him wrap my blanket around his shoulders. "I'll go make you hot chocolate" I said, leaving the door open behind me. After a few minutes I made my way back upstairs, two mugs in hand. "Kaoru~" I called out as I walked into my bedroom. Kaoru was curled up, half asleep on my bed as I set the mugs on my night table. I climbed into the bed next to him, which startled him and he sat up. "Sorry," I said, moving the hair from his face. He hummed and leaned his head against my shoulder, "Come lay down babe" I said, wrapping my arms around him.

He shuffled onto my lap and faced the tv. I handed him a mug and grabbed the remote, finding a show for us to watch. "You're freezing," I said, rubbing my hand on his forearm. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'm napping after I finish this" He said, raising up his mug. I nodded and drank my own drink as we sat in a comfortable silence and watched the tv. After 20 minutes of Kaoru sitting completely still, I carefully took the mug from his hands and rolled him off my lap. I pulled him into my arms and buried my face into his hair, taking in the faint scent of his shampoo. I rubbed his back as I listened to the show playing in the background and the sound of Kaoru slightly snoring. I smiled and pulled away from him a bit to see his adorable face. I grabbed my phone and made sure to take a picture before laying back down and closing my eyes to nap.