The Convention-Angst+Fluff🥲🌸

Requested by AtlasMatchablossom

Kojiro's POV

It was Saturday afternoon and Kaoru and I were walking around in a convention that had come to town. We were soon leaving and Kaoru was getting pictures with everyone he could to add to his scrapbook. "Come here Kojiro" He said, preparing to take a picture with someone in a cosplay matching the anime our cosplay were also from(use you imaginations). I walked over and took the picture with them, said goodbye, and then Kaoru and I continued walking around. Since there were about 2 hours left of the convention Kaoru wanted to go back and buy all the little things he had his eyes on earlier. I bought him some of them, and while he wasn't looking bought some other things to save for his birthday. "Kojiooooo" He whined, hanging onto my arm. "Yeah?" I asked, looking at him out of the corner of my eye. "Can we get boba? I'm thirsty" He mumbled, dragging his feet a bit which I could tell hurt from the way he stepped on them.

"Thank you Kojiro~" He said, smirking. I laughed nervously and said "you're welcome." I held Kaoru's hand as we walked around, waiting for my mom to come pick us up. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom" I said, kissing his cheek and leaving him sitting on a bench right by the bathroom doors.  It took no longer than five minutes, but as I walked out I heard cries coming from a bit to my left. I looked around and couldn't find Kaoru, then looked at the noises to see him surrounded by a group of other teens. "Just give it back you assholes" Kaoru said, crossing his arms and glaring at them. "Awe little pinky pie here thinks he can stand up to us" One of the boys said, laughing and then pushing him from behind. Kaoru hit the floor with a hard thump as the kids laughed and some recorded him. "This is what happens when someone thinks they're better than us" The same guy said, before dumping Kaoru's drink all over him. I ran towards them just as security came and grabbed all the kids before dragging them away. Kaoru sat on the floor embarrassed as I ran up, "Kaoru! Are you ok??" I asked, kneeling down. "Let's just leave" I said, standing up. "Here let me hel-" "Stop" He yelled, slapping my hand away.

"Oh my, What happened honey?" My mom asked as we got into the car. "Can we just leave?" Kaoru said, looking out the window. I picked up my hoodie and laid it on his lap as he continued to stare out the window. We got home about an hour later and Kaoru got out, heading toward the house. "Kaoru are you gonna shower love?" I asked, placing my hand on his back as he opened my bedroom door. "Yeah" He mumbled, going to his backpack. He kneeled down and began looking through the bag for a few seconds before he let out a shaky, angry huff. "I forgot pajamas." He said, wiping his face. I knew now that he was crying and I moved to sit next to him on the floor. I pulled him into my arms and hugged him as he let out another angry sob. "You can use mine, don't worry" I said, running my hand over his head which was sticky and his hair stuck together. "Can I go now?" he said, wiping his face once more. I smiled gently and kissed his forehead, "Yes Kaoru"

He came back 20 minutes later, clean and huddled in a towel. "Clothes?" He asked, shivering. "Shit I'm so sorry I forgot baby" I said, getting up and grabbing him a hoodie and pants. He dressed and came and joined me on the bed. "I'm sorry I left you alone" I said, playing with his damp hair. "That's ok" He answered. Mom knocked on the door and then opened it a few seconds later, "Here boys, I made some pizza bites" She said, smiling as she handed me the plate. We both said thank you and she left again. "Here Kaoru" I said, handing him one. He shook his head no and looked down. "Kaoru you have to eat" "I feel gross" I sighed and put the plate on my night table, "You're not gross baby" I said, kissing his cheeks and forehead. "Everyone else thinks so" He mumbled into my chest as I felt his tears soak through my shirt. I squeezed him a bit tighter, "Only the people that don't matter might think that. You never have to think or worry about what they think because they don't matter baby" I said, cupping his face with my hands and wiping it with my thumbs.

After a little bit more talking Kaoru finally cracked a smile and asked for the food. We ate, as I told cheesy jokes to make him laugh for a while. "Can we watch YouTube or something Kojiro?" He asked, smiling. "Of course," I answered, smiling as I grabbed the remote. I turned on something and then pulled the blanket over Kaoru's shoulders. "I love you Kaoru. So much" I said, kissing his forehead once again. He blushed and smiled, "I love you too you stupid gorilla"