Swimming lessons-Fluff🌸

Requested by pipermcfuckyou

I hope you don't mind that I've changed the idea a little bit!

Cherry's POV

"You still haven't gotten the bags in the car?" I asked, coming down the stairs in mine and Kojiro's house. "Cut me some slack Kaoru I just got up." Kojiro whined, crossing his arms at me. "It is not my fault you decided to stay up all night, stupid gorilla." He finished putting all of the bags in the trunk of his car, and I went to get Miya. "Ready to go?" I asked, knocking on his bedroom door. He opened the door, making a face at me, "Depends, do I get icecream?" I smiled, ruffling his hair, "Get into the car you monkey."

"Thanks for picking us up" Reki said as he buckled into the back seat beside Miya, and Langa got in the other side. "No problemo" Kojiro said, to which I rolled my eyes. "What's your issue?" He asked me, "Nothing" I said, to which he smiled to himself. The boys talked the entire time on our way to the beach, about literally anything and everything they could think of. They were specifically fixated on learning a new trick, and from the sounds of it they wanted to do it as soon as possible. I started planning out a sleepover for them tonight while we were driving to the beach. Kojiro noticed me lost in thought and put his hand on my thigh, "You okay?" He asked quietly. "Yes, I'm fine Jiro."

"I'll beat you there!" Reki yelled as the three of them took off to the water. Kojiro and I started unloading some of our things, and setting up the beach blankets and umbrella. "Langa, put on sunscreen" I yelled at him, seeing as I wasn't abut to have him with heatstroke for another year in a row. They all came back and applied their sunscreen, and then pulled off their shirt to go play in the water. I noted when Miya refused to take his off, and how he would only put his feet into the water. "What's wrong?" Kojiro asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't do that if you want to go hit on the women here" I said, swatting his hand away. "Kaoru. You know I only used to do that because you didn't want the kids knowing. And you know I haven't done it in over a year." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind. My cheeks went pink and my ears felt hot, "G-get off you stupid gorilla" I yelled, but Kojiro just picked me up and carried me over to the towel. "You should put on some sunscreen too, don't want flashbacks to high school do you?" He asked, smirking.

I watched as Reki and Langa ran through the water, pushing and pulling at each other, while Miya stayed on the sand. "Kojiro" I said, pulling on his arm. "Yes?" He asked, putting down his beer. "Have you noticed that Miya won't actually go in and swim like the others?" "No I hadn't really payed attention to that," He answered, sitting up a bit. "You're hot" he said, smirking. I gave him a smirking back and shoved his head into the sand. "That wasn't nice" He said, pouting at me, "Then don't be a thirsty gorilla" I said, smirking still.

Miya's POV

I was playing in the sand when Reki and Langa came up to me. "Don't you dare touch my castle" I said, sticking out my tongue at them. They chuckled and each grabbed an arm of me. "What are you doing?" I asked as they pulled me to my feet, "You'll see" Reki said, smirking. They pulled me towards the water and I started fighting back, "No guys stop. I don't wanna go in" I said, trying to pull away from them. I felt the water up to my ankles and started to try and kick them. They each grabbed one of my legs and my arms now, carrying me further into the water. Once the water was up to their stomach area they threw me, running away laughing after.

Kaoru's POV

My head shot up as I head Reki and Langa calling for Miya. I scanned the beach and didn't see him, so I looked to the other two, who were staring into the water. "Kojiro get up." I said, which he could sense something was off from the tone of my voice. "What's wrong?" He asked, "Miya" I said, standing up. I ran over to the boys, and Kojiro followed me. "Where's Miya?" I asked. Well we brought him into the water as a prank, but it's been a minute and we haven't seen him. Kojiro took off running into the water and dove in. "I-" Reki started, but couldn't finish. I put my hand on his shoulder, "It'll be ok" I said, praying that it would. I spotted Miya flailing around further out in the water and took off my kimono, jumping in too. I got to him before Kojiro did, and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. "I got you, you're ok" I said, as I carefully brought him back to the beach.

"We're sorry" Langa said, as him and Reki both stared at the ground while sitting beside me and Miya. "It's ok" Miya mumbled, still holding on to me. Just then Kojiro came back, skillfully carrying icecream cones for everyone. We all sat around and ate in silence until I finally said, "Why didn't you tell us you can't swim hun?" I asked. We waited for an answer, which eventually came. "I didn't want to ruin the fun" He mumbled, looking guilty. "Oh honey, you wouldn't even if you had told us" "We never would have done that if we knew you couldn't swim Miya" Reki said, looking ten times more guilty. "How about we get ya some swimming lessons?" Kojiro suggested. Miya nodded, "But for now I'll teach you" I said. Miya looked at me confused so I continued, "After we're done eating let's go out to the water, and I'll start teaching you." Miya agreed and so that is exactly what we did until it started getting colder out.

Hey guyssssssssssssssssss. Please leave your requests in the comments!