Moving Day Part 2-Fluff🌸

I APOLOGIZE FOR FORGETTING TO PUT THE PICTURES AT THE END OF THE LAST PART SO THEY WILL BE IN THIS PART!!!😭😭😭

Cherry's POV

"Do you like these ones?" I asked, holding up a set of pillows. "They're nice" Kojiro answered, grabbing one from my hands and squished it. I put them into our cart. The first thing I had gone to find was pillows because they were something I really wanted. "Babe, there's a matching blanket" He said, holding up a grey blanket that basically matched. "Is there maybe a might one?" I asked, pushing the cart up to him. "This one maybe?" "That one's nice" I answered, throwing it into the cart also.

We finished looking around for decor items, picking up little bits here and there, and made our way to sheets and such. "What color do you want?" Joe asked me. "I was thinking just white, it'd make the room brighter." I said, picking up a white set. He nodded, taking the sheets and putting them into the cart. "Let's get new pillows for the bed. We can put the other ones in the guest room after washing them" I agreed and went over to the body pillows. I grabbed one, along with two memory foam ones, and two king size ones. "Is that enough, Princess?" Joe asked, smirking. "Shut it."

We finished getting all the things we needed for in our house, including things needed for the bathrooms and extra bedrooms. "Anything else before we check out?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I wanted to get a new set of plates and bowls, maybe some cutlery." Joe said, walking in the direction of them. He grabbed onto the front end of the cart because I could barely see over everything, helping me steer it. "We're so lame" He said, chuckling, while picking up a box full of white dishes. I smiled at him, picking up a box of silverware. "Babe look at these" He said, pointing to a box of cute glasses. "Let's get them"

We paid for everything, packing up the back seats of the car, but leaving the trunk empty for actual groceries.

Next we went to the furniture store. We were looking around for different things when I saw the most beautiful bed ever. "Kojiro" "Hmm?" He said, diverting his attention towards me. I looked at him, pointing over to the bed. "I want that one" He chuckled lightly behind me as I pulled him over to it. "OK, ok babe. We'll get this one" He said, a smile on his face. I nodded, and we went up to the counter to see if they had any in stock. "Yes we do, would you guys also like the curtains and canopy for it?" "Yes please" I said. "We'd also like to look around for a few other things before we pay" Joe chimed in beside me.

We looked around, for a bit. Joe picked out matching night tables for our bedroom, along with a tv stand. We picked out a nice couch that was light grey, along with a coffee table. After we had gotten all the furniture for the house, we placed our order at the checkout, and ordered for next day delivery. We left the store and made our way a few minutes down the road to the grocery store. I grabbed a cart and began going through each row, grabbing what we wanted to get until we had gone through the entire store.

After we had finished shopping for the day, we packed everything into the car, barely having any room, and heading home. We picked up food on the way, since it was our first night there and nothing was unpacked yet.

We pulled into the driveway, parking and bringing in all of the things we had bought today. After everything was inside and piled up on the living room floor we finally sat down. "Come one, eat" Kojiro said, sitting down next to me, and handing me a Chinese takeout box(I'm really craving Chinese food while writing this). "Thanks" I said, while opening a pack of chopsticks. We ate, talking about what we should unpack first. After we had finished eating, we got up and began unpacking the food since it was really the only thing we could do until all our furniture got there. I sat down on the couch we had, the one we were gonna set up in the basement lounge area.

"It's been a long day, '' Joe said, sitting down next to me and pulling me into his arms. "What time is it?" I mumbled into his chest. "9:47" "Can we get ready for bed?" I asked, pulling away from him. He nodded and got up, picking up our mattress and dragging it towards our bedroom. I chuckled a bit and lifted up the other end, helping him bring it there. We laid it down and found a blanket to lay over it for the night. I sat down on it, stretching my sore muscles. "Here" I heard before a shirt was chucked at my face. I picked it up, noting that it was one of Kojiro's t-shirts. "I don't feel like digging through everything to find pajamas so wear that."

I complied, putting it on. I got up and went to find our blankets to sleep with, along with pillows. I brought them into the room and made the bed while Joe went to find our toothbrushes. "Joe grab Carla" I yelled from our room, wanting to have her play my music for me. He brought her in and we both got up, going to brush our teeth. After, we both got into bed, Joe pulling me up, onto his chest. "This is going to be amazing" He whispered. "It is." I said, smiling. We both started to fall asleep, noting the new noises coming from outside. This is going to be the beginning of something amazing.

Here's the pictures!!!!