Shower-smut🍋

Requested by thebabyweeb

Kojiro's POV

"Kaoru Sakurayashiki. Get your ass over here" I said, tapping my foot on the ground. I stood there, in our bedroom, for 3 minutes without him coming. 'Fucking brat' I thought, stomping my way down the hall and to his office. I went to open the door, but it was locked. "Unlock it right now." I said. I heard slight laughing and felt slightly angrier. "Kaor-" I went to yell, but before I could, the door opened and he slapped his hands over my mouth. "No yelling" He said, smiling. I grabbed his wrists and managed to pull them behind him "Ow, Kojiro" He whined as I pulled him to our bedroom. "What the hell is that?" I asked, pointing to my open shirt drawer. He started laughing, trying to stop it too. You see, Kaoru thought it would be funny to buy me a bunch of long sleeved, turtle necks to "Cover my chest". "You're not funny" I said through gritted teeth. "B-but this way n-no other people can s-s-see your chest" He said, still laughing. Then, I got an idea.

"K-kojiro, what are you doing?" He asked, not laughing anymore as I dragged him to the bathroom. Keeping his hands pinned with one of my hands, I undid the bow of his sash, and pulled his kimono open. His face turned red as I took it completely off, along with his boxers. "Not putting up a fight huh?" I asked, as I took off my own clothes. "Come on, it was just a joke baby" He said, picking up his clothes and trying to get out of the bathroom. "Not so fast." I said, locking the bathroom door. I grabbed his arms once again, causing him to drop the clothes, and lifted him into the shower. I pushed him against the wall, earning a small whimper. "I-it's cold" He whined, so I turned on the water, making it warm.

I turned him around to face me. His face was pink and he looked extremely flustered. "What's wrong?" I asked, making sure I wasn't forcing him to do anything. "I'm cold," He muttered. I smirked and pressed my lips against his. I reached towards the handle and made the water a little warmer, before biting on his lip. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in, he even tried to fight me for dominance. Once I won, we continued like that or a bit, before I started trailing kisses down his chin, and to his collarbone. I began leaving love marks all over, trying to warm him up. Once my lips touched the skin behind his ear, he started getting louder. "A-ah" He moaned out lightly, putting a hand in my hair. I smirked and continued to suck and bite on the spot, earning more sounds from him. "Ready?" I asked, bringing a hand down to him. He nodded, closing his eyes.

As I slowly pushed a finger into him, Kaoru's hands grabbed onto my back. I began pushing it in and out, and added another after a few minutes. Once I thought he was good, I shifted so I was more in front of him, and moved my head over, stretching my neck. He got the message and began sucking on my neck, distracting him from any pain he might feel. I pushed in as fast as I could, causing him to moan out loudly. "A-a-asshole. G-give me w-w-warning when you d-do that" He muttered against my skin, causing tingles down my spine. After a few seconds, he tapped on my back, meaning I could continue. Slowly I began to push in and out, that was, until Kaoru got impatient and began to try to move me faster. I chuckled and sped up since that's what he wanted.

"Mmm, A-ah KojirO" He moaned in my ear, making me feel even more turned on. I began biting on his neck and shoulders, causing him to cry out even more. "K-ko, I'm c-close" He whimpered, clawing at my back. I sped up a bit more, trying to help both of us release faster. As I felt the pit in my stomach build, I felt him tighten around me, causing me to release at the same time as him. Slowly, I pulled out, and wrapped my arms around him. I turned the shower off, put the plug in the tub, and then turned the water back on. I pulled him down with me to sit in the tub while it filled. Afterwards, we sat there for a bit and washed. Then we got out and got ready for bed, taking turns blow drying each other's hair.

"My back hurts" Cherry muttered, climbing into the bed beside me. I chuckled, and pulled him next to me. "You'll live," I said. leaning my head on his. "You could have been gentler" He pouted. "'No, you made me mad" "It was funny Kojiro!" He said, sitting up a little. "Shush, get back here" I said, pulling him back down. "You're stupid" He whispered. I smiled, and kissed his forehead. "I know" "Stupid Kojiro" I laughed a bit and closed my eyes. "Stupid, but I love it" He whispered, playing with one of my hands. "Mhm" I managed to get out, falling asleep.