Hurt-Fluff/angst kinda?🌸🥲

Ok so in this story Miya is being bullied and he doesn't like talking about it.

Cherry's POV

It was just after 6, and Joe and I were walking home from the restaurant. "Wanna stop and get snacks?" He asked. "If that's what you want" I said, interlocking our fingers. It was slightly breezy out and it smelt like it was going to rain soon. I felt something around my shoulders and looked to see that Joe had wrapped his jacket around my shoulders. "You'll catch a cold" I said, trying to take it off, but I was unable to because Joe held it on. "It's cold out, you're wearing it" He said, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand inside the pocket.

We continued walking, until eventually we passed by the skate park. We looked around to see if Reki and Langa were there, but instead we saw a small figure huddled against a tree. "Is that Miya?" I said looking at Joe. "Looks like it," He said. I started walking over to him, noticing he only had a t-shirt on, I took off Joe's jacket. "Miya?" I said softly, noticing that he was crying. He looked up at me, wiping his face and turning away. I kneeled down and put the jacket around his shoulders. "What do you w-want?" He said, still not looking at me. "What happened?" I asked, pulling him closer to me. He was freezing cold, and he flinched at the touch. After a few minutes of him not answering the question, "You're coming with us" I said, standing up, and pulling him up with me.

Joe was behind me now. He helped Miya up, and offered to give him a piggyback. "Yeah." Was all the kid answered back. After everyone was ready, we started on our way to the store again. Eventually Miya laid his head down on Joe's shoulder, and I wrapped my hand around his wrist. When we got to the store we told Miya he could get whatever he wanted, but he said he wasn't hungry. "You'd never say that. Now listen, I know something happened and I'll wait until you want to tell me about it, but you're going to get something to eat, k?" Joe said, trying to make it sound goofy to not make Miya more upset. We walked around for a bit, Joe grabbing random things here and there, and I threw in a couple things I thought Miya would like.

I felt a small tug at my sleeve and looked over to see Miya standing beside me. "Can we get candy too?" He asked, not making eye contact. I put my hand on his head and told him he could get whatever he wants to. We continued through the rest of the store until we got to the checkouts. We paid and started on our way out. Miya walked slightly behind Joe and I, so I stopped and held out my hand. "Come on," I said, pulling him along with me. Joe grabbed onto his other hand, and we all began our walk to our house.

On our way there it started raining. Joe and I had not brought umbrellas since we weren't planning on being this long. "Sorry Miya," I said, pulling him closer to my side, and using the sleeve from my kimono to attempt blocking him from the rain. We finally got to the house, running up the steps and going to unlock the door. Miya had stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at us. "I-i can go home if you want," he said with a smile. Joe walked back down the stairs, threw Miya over his shoulder, and came back up. Miya started giggling, Joe and I laughing along with him. Once inside, I ran upstairs, grabbing clothes for the three of us.

"Here, put this t-shirt on while I throw your clothes in the dryer" I said, handing Miya One of my shirts and showing him where the bathroom is. "Thanks" He said, taking them and going in. I went back into the living room, to see Joe changing. "Really? Right here?" I said, rolling my eyes. "The blinds are closed, and Miya is in the bathroom, I don't see anything wrong with it" He said getting closer to me. "Put on your clothes, you thirsty gorilla. I need to find out what's wrong with Miya" I said, turning around and walking up the stairs, into our bedroom. I got changed and went back down, seeing Miya sitting on the couch. I grabbed a blanket, putting it on him as I walked by, going to get the things we bought.

"You hungry?" I asked him. "Yeah" He basically whispered. I walked up and sat beside him, handing him a bag of stuff. Joe was nowhere to be seen, so I decided now would be a good time to try to ask some questions. "Why were you out there by yourself" "I was asked by some kids at school to meet them there" "So why weren't they with you?" I said, looking at him now. He avoided looking back at me, playing with his fingers instead. "Well.... They did show up" "Hun, I made sure no one else was there when we found you" "It doesn't matter." He said, starting to tear up. I pulled him over so he was leaning against my shoulder. Joe walked into the living room, seeing Miya crying, and came and sat down. "Miya what happened at the skatepark?" I asked, wanting to make sure he was ok. "You can't tell anyone" He said quietly.

"A group of guys from school told me to meet them at the park once we got out. Well I showed up and they weren't there yet, so I started skating. I was going up the ramp but I got pushed from behind.... When I turned around the guys from school were there and they, and they" He started crying, burying his face in my shoulder. I rubbed small circles on his back, while telling him it was ok. Joe moved over, pulling the both of us into a hug. "It's ok kid, tell us what happened" He said, comforting him. "They- they pushed me down when I tried to get up, and they started saying that I was a spoiled brat and that's why no one wants to be my friend. O-one of them k-kicked me." I looked at Joe. "Where?" I asked, needing to make sure he's ok. He shifted, pointing to the right side of his ribs. "Does it hurt?" Joe asked. "Kinda. It's just a bruise." "Le me see." I said. He pulled up the shirt, showing me the bruise forming over his ribs. I got up, grabbing an ice pack, and bringing it back to Miya.

"Here" I said, giving him the ice pack. "Thanks" "Know listen to me Miya. You are not a spoiled brat. You're a kid just like them, and if they don't want to be your friend then they're stupid." I said, looking him in his teary eyes. "Am I annoying?" "No of course not" I said, pulling him into a hug. I let him cry for a while, Joe joining in on the hug. After a bit the crying came to a stop and was replaced with light snoring. "Did he fall asleep?" I whispered. "I think so, we should call Reki to tell his parents he's with them." "K you do that, I'm not leaving him" And with that I got another blanket, and laid Miya across the couch, sitting beside him on the ground. Joe came back and sat beside me. "Think he'll be ok?" "With our help he will."