Locker room-Smut🍋

Kaoru's POV

The school day had ended about 2 hours ago, but Kojiro and I had decided to stay back with some friends to play basketball. Now that was over and everyone was leaving. "Come on Pinky," Kojiro said, picking up his backpack. "I'm going to shower" I said, heading towards the locker rooms. I heard him sigh behind me but follow, making me blush a little. We've been dating for 4 months but the most we've ever done is make out. The rest of the guys had all left as we walked into the locker room, leaving us completely alone. I put my bag down on a bench and rummaged through it, finding my shampoo and conditioner. Kojiro came up behind me and wrapped his arms my waist, kissing my cheek. "Why can't you wait until we get back to my house?" "I don't want to walk down the street looking like a dirty gorilla, unlike someone I know" I said, pretending to point my face away from him from him stinking.

I wiggled out of his arms and began unbuttoning my shirt. I slipped out of my pants and headed towards the shower, taking my boxers off right before getting in and hanging them on the hook right outside. I closed the curtain behind me and blushed like a mad man, knowing that Kojiro had 100% just seen my ass. I turned on the water, and got hit by what felt like freezing rain. I let out a little scream and plastered myself against the wall where I wouldn't get hit by the water. "Kaoru? Are you ok?" Kojiro said, I could make out his silhouette through the curtain. "The water is just very cold" I mumbled. "Want me to come fix that?" He asked, teasing in his voice. I blushed, but thought of an idea, "Only if you're not too chicken" I turned around to face the water again now that it was warm, smirking at the fact that I had fought back at his stupid remarks. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I whipped around, punching the person in the chest.

"Holy fuck Kaoru" Kojiro said, getting pushed against the wall from my punch. "W-what are you doing?!" I yelled, clearly embarrassed and flustered. "You told me to join you?" He asked, looking confused. I blushed again and covered my eyes before I could find myself looking lower, "Oh shit, Wait you were joking? I'm so sorry" He said. I could hear the curtain rustling and my eyes shot open, "Kojiro wait-" I said, lunging forward. I put a hand on his shoulder before he could get out, and pulled him backwards, "Y-you can stay '' I mumbled, backing away from him. Slowly, he turned around and we met eyes. I took a deep breath, "D-don't act like I'm n-not naked in front o-of you" I mumbled, closing my eyes. I heard him laugh a little, and then his arms wrapped around me. "Don't be so shy Kaoru '' He said, smirking as I opened my eyes. "You're the one being chicken '' He said, kissing my cheek. I couldn't say anything. He took a step back, "It's only fair, since I looked at you" He said, blushing a little. I took a deep breath and started scanning his body, maybe starring a little too long "down there"

"I can't tell if you're staring for a good reason or a bad reason" He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. I snapped out of it, "A good reason Kojiro" I mumbled, moving closer to him. when I was right in front of him I looked him in the eyes, "Kaoru" He whispered, before kissing me. Instantly, my hands were in his hair, and his were on my waist. "K-ko" I said against his lips. "I won't do anything, ok?" He says, moving his hands a bit up. Suddenly a switch flipped in my head, "Do something" I said, looking into his eyes. "But-" "No buts, I want you to do something, anything" I said. He gulped and moved his hands back down to my hips. "Ok" He said, before kissing me again. After a little bit his lips moved from my lips to my neck, causing me to let out a little moan. I covered my mouth, embarrassed, but one of his hands pulled my hand away. As his lips moved further down to my chest, his hands made their way to my ass, causing me to moan again.

"Kaoru" He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "You're hard" "No shit" I yelled, embarrassed. "Let me help '' He whispered into my ear, causing me to whimper a little. He got down to his knees, looking up at me, "Is this ok?" he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my dick, causing me to groan. He licked the tip before putting it in his mouth, instantly starting to bob his head. I let out a loud moan and grabbed onto his hair. He kept at a steady pace, eventually grabbing his own dick and pumping it at the same speed. Out of nowhere, he began deep throating me, causing me to moan loudly again. My knees began to feel weak, and I didn't know how much longer I'd last. "ko, i-im close" I moaned, lightly tugging on his hair. He sped up more, causing my moaning to get louder, until I couldn't hold it back anymore and I came in his mouth as he shoved my dick further down his throat. He pulled off and looked up at me, smirking as he saw how dishevelled I looked. I was still panting, and I felt like I couldn't stand as he stood up. I noticed the cum on his hand as he rinsed it under the water.

"Let's get you washed and out." He said, grabbing the bottle of shampoo. He rubbed it through my hair, massaging it into my scalp like I do. He rinsed it and did the same with the conditioner. We got out after and he handed me a towel, wrapping it around my shoulders. "Here," He said, handing me my tank top. I put it on, along with my boxers and pants. "Where's my shirt?" I asked, looking around. "I may have gotten it wet" He said, laughing. "Here, wear this" He says, handing me his sweater. I put it on, taking a deep breath to smell his cologne, "You smell good" I said, picking up my bag. He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the change room. "Do you wanna stop for food?" He asked as we walked down the street. "Only if I get pasta," I said, smirking.