My Mom is Your Mom-Angst+Fluff🥲🌸

Requested by Isabella64566

Warning!!!! There is homophobia present in this story

Kaoru's POV

"I'll see you in a couple hours!" I said, waving to Kojiro from the doorway, and blowing him a kiss. I smirked as he blushed and turned away, walking down the sidewalk as I closed the door. I turned around and saw my mom side eyeing me from the kitchen. I took a deep breath and walked in so that I could get to the stairs and leave. "It's disgusting you know" She said, not looking up from her newspaper. "Excuse me?" I asked, stopping on the stairs. "You'll be shunned for life if you continue on with your stupid little phase." "What the hell do you mean by phase?" I said, turning around to look at her. "You dating that stupid boy. It's disgusting and you know that in 3 months you are to be married to Claire. Knock off the stupidity and grow up Kaoru. I did not raise you to become a disappointment. "I will not be marrying her like I've told you many times. If you think I'm such a disappointment then you never should have given birth to me." I yelled, angry that she couldn't ever accept anything I do in life. "Sometimes I wish I had never given birth to you" She said, blank faced.

I ran up the stairs, slamming my door and locking behind me. My face was red with anger, and salty tears streamed down my face. 'I can't stay here any longer' I thought, burying my head into my knees as I leaned against the wall. I picked up my phone and pulled up Kojiro's texts.

Kaoru: Ko, can I stay over tonight?

Kojiro: Ofc you can baby

Kaoru: Thank you

Kojiro: Is everything alright?

I left him on read and picked up my biggest duffel bag. I began throwing all my clothes into it, but they couldn't all fit seeing as my mom kept buying me clothes to try and get me to stop being "edgy," but it wasn't working. Still, I picked up a second bag and stuffed them all into it, along with my shoes, and opened the window. I threw the bigger bag out the window and went back to packing my stuff. I went into my bathroom and got all of my stuff, then went to my night table and grabbed all of the little things like my charger, my photo album of me and Kojiro, and of course all the little things Kojiro had bought me. After it was all packed I threw the second bag out the window and went back to my door.

I opened the door and then began walking down the stairs with the small bag. "Where are you going?" My mom asked as I walked through the kitchen. "To Kojiro's" I answered, not stopping. "No you're not, You're having dinner with Claire tonight remember?" "No" "Kaoru I swear to god" She said, slamming her laptop closed and standing up. "Get your ass upstairs and get ready. Now" "No, I will not be going, I'm leaving for Kojiro's" I said, putting on my shoes. "If you walk out that fucking door I will disown you, and cut you off from your father's business, all your funds, and your inheritance." She yelled. "Do it then" I said, opening the door and walking out.

I slammed the door behind me and walked to the side of the house, grabbing my other bags. I had to admit that it was really heavy, but I managed to carry them all, moving far enough down the road that I couldn't be seen from my house. "Kojiro?" "Yes babe?" "Can you come pick me up quickly?" I said, sitting on the sidewalk." "Yes of course love," He said. He didn't hang up as I heard him jump into his car. Five minutes later he pulled up, getting out quickly. "Whoa what's going on Kaoru?" He asked, running up and putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm leaving, I can't stay there anymore" I said,opening the back door and throwing my bags inside. We got into the car and drove to his house. "Here, let me help," He said, grabbing some of my bags. We brought them into his house and up the stairs to his room. "Did you eat?" I shook my head no and sat on his bed, hugging my knees. "Perfect, let's order Mcdonalds" He said, smiling as he came and sat beside me on the bed. "Oh baby" He said, pulling me into his arms. "You're safe here, I promise"

I began to cry into his chest, finally letting out all of the built up emotions. I knew I didn't have to worry about money, because I had been taking the money my parents gave me and transferring it to a secret account they had no idea of, but I was worried about finding a place to stay, and Kojiro knew that. "Mom will let you stay here as long as you could possibly need" "Of course I will darling" She said, walking in behind both of us. She came and pulled us into a hug, "You never have to worry about where you'll stay, you're safe right here" I smiled and wiped my face on my sleeve, "Ko?" He smiled and wiped my face, "Yes?" "Can you order food?" They both laughed and Kojiro pulled out his phone. "Let me do it honey, do you boys want the usual?" She asked, walking back towards the door. "Yes please" We both answered, smiling. "So I can stay here?" I asked, making sure it was ok. "Uh huh. You can choose to stay in the guest room, or ya can always share my room, he said, blushing slightly. "I think I'll stay in here with you" I answered smiling. I knew that this wouldn't fix all the abuse I have suffered over the years, but I knew that it was a start in the right direction.

Hi guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for dipping for a month-
I had a lot going on with school and work, but I'm going to try and be more on track now. Plus I've got a super amazing boyfriend who brings out the best in me and actually gives me the motivation to do things, so hopefully I'll be able to update almost everyday like normal again!!