What happened-Fluff+small angst🌸🥲

Requested by pipermcfuckyou and AnukuLee

Kaoru's POV

"Kojiro?" I called, walking into his house. His family was out for the weekend, and I was supposed to stay with him. I may have been a bit late.....but it's not my fault.

Kojiro's POV+Flashback

I was walking around the school, trying to find Kaoru, who was supposed to be waiting for me somewhere. "You know, I really like you," I heard someone say. I peeked around the corner, and everything around me stopped. Kaoru was kissing a girl from our class. I felt my eyes start to water, and began running. "So stupid" I said through choked sobs as I ran back to my house.

As soon as I got there, I opened the door and threw my stuff down. I fell against the wall and rolled into a ball on the floor, crying my ass off. 'I'm so fucking stupid' I thought, finally calming down a bit. I stood up, my head pounding. "I thought he liked me," I whispered as I walked into the kitchen. I walked over to the cabinet, grabbing whatever was closest to the front. I walked up the stairs and into my room, closing the door behind me, even though there wasn't anyone else home. I sat down on my bed, bringing my legs to my chest, before looking at what I grabbed. Vodka.....great. There was only a tiny bit left in the bottle, so I plugged my nose and drank it, gagging after. I sighed, knowing that wasn't enough to make me drunk, but deciding I was too tired to go get more. I laid down and closed my eyes, knowing that sleeping wouldn't get rid of the pain, but it'd stop it temporarily.

Back to Kaoru's POV and present Time

"Ko?" I called again, looking around. I felt like shit, and I really wanted a hug. I had been looking for Kojiro when a girl from our class approached me. She had told me that she had a crush on me, so I kindly told her I wasn't interested, but she insisted and managed to shove her tounge in my mouth. On the way home I cried a river, knowing that the only person I wanted to kiss was Kojiro, I mean, at least he was still my first kiss, too bad we were 10.

At this point I was beginning to get worried, but I noticed his backpack and assumed he was in his room. "Kojiro?" I called again, walking up the stairs. I got to his room, noting that it was odd that his door was shut. I opened it, and saw him curled up on his bed. I smiled and walked up to him....before noticing the empty bottle beside him. I stared at him confused for a second, before jumping onto the bed. "Kojiro, Kojiro wake up." I said, shaking him. "Ugh, what?" He said, finally waking up, but confused. "How much of this did you drink?" I yelled, worried. "I'm finnnne" He answered, leaning his head against my chest. "Kojiro why did you drink that?" I asked, worried about him. "You were kissing her." He said, sounding angry. "You saw that?" I asked, scared that this would ruin any chance I had with him.

"Yeah I saw it" He said, snapping his head up quickly. He glared at me, causing me to look away to the side. "I'm sorry" I mumbled, really wanting to cry. Suddenly, he grabbed my jaw and pulled my face to his. "You are mine. If I catch someone else touching you in any way, you'll be the one paying" He said with a straight face. Before I even had time to process anything, a pair of lips met mine, pulling me in deeper. I went to pull away, scared that he would get mad when he was sober, but he pulled me in deeper, biting my bottom lip. I gasped, allowing him to shove his tounge into my mouth. That's when I decided I'd deal with the consequences later.

This continued for a bit, and then he stood up, pulling me along with him, and moved me to be sitting on his desk while we continued to make out. We pulled away for a second, but that second was long enough for it all to be over. When Kojiro went to come back into the kiss, he missed the edge of the desk, and fell, hitting his head on the corner. "Kojiro!" I screamed, jumping down. "Shit" He mumbled, holding his forehead. "Hey, hey, let me see," I said, trying to pull his hand away. "You're bleeding" I said, scared I would have to run to the emergency room. "It's fine Kaoru, just a scratch" He said, smiling at me. I helped him up and brought him into the bathroom, and got out a first aid kit.

After cleaning the cut, I placed a bandaid on it and lightly kissed it. "Thank you" He mumbled, his face red. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "You're so gonna hate me when you're sober" I sighed, leaning against the counter. "What?" He asked, hopping down. "Nothing," I answered, closing my eyes. "Kaoru. I am sober" I chuckled, "You had an empty bottle on your bed." "It only had a sip in it to begin with" He answered, I went to open my eyes, but I was pulled into another kiss, but this one felt different. "Was it better than hers?" He asked, pulling away. "Of course it was," I answered, flustered. "Good," He said, smiling. "Kaoru, you wanna go out with me?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah" I whispered, scared it was all a dream. "I'm real," He answered, knowing me way too well. "Just don't leave, ok?" "I promise."