Mirror-Smut🍋

⚠️Warning!! This is a heavy smut story, so read at your own risk, and if you're uncomfortable, please skip!⚠️

Kaoru's POV

Joe and I were walking around at the mall. Luckily it wasn't very busy, surprisingly. Just then I remembered something I had thought of a couple of nights ago. Joe and I had just had sex, and I was looking in the mirror. I was thinking of a way to get back at him because he had said that I could top, and then he didn't let me. That's when I got an idea that would make him sorry. "Joe?" "Hmm?" He hummed, looking at me. "Can we go to the furniture store, I want a body mirror." I said, pulling his hand towards the store. "Sure babe."

Once we got inside the store, I began looking around for mirrors, finding a section that had them, and picking out a white one. "Here I got that." Joe said, picking up the mirror and carrying it under his arm. I smiled at him and said thank you, turning away and smirking to myself. "Boy am I hungry" Joe said, grabbing hold of my hand once again after we had paid and left the store. "Let's go eat then" I said. We were walking to the food center when we passed a sex toy shop, and an idea popped into my head. We continued past it for a bit, "Kojiro, I'm gonna meet you there in a couple minutes. I gotta use the bathroom" I said, stopping. He kissed the back of my hand and asked what I wanted to eat so he could order in the meantime.

I turned around and headed back towards that shop. I walked in, already knowing what I was there for. "Welcome" A girl greeted me, which I smiled back in response. I looked around, picking up a few things that I thought would come in handy. Then I found what I was looking for. My dick wasn't small, it might not be the same size as Kojiro's, but it's only half of an inch shorter. I grabbed a vibrator, one with bumps on it to drive him insane. I walked up to the counter, putting the things I picked up, up and paid for them. Before going to eat, I ran out to our car and hid the bag in my calligraphy bag.

I went back inside and we ate, leaving the mall once we were done. Once we got home, I brought the bags of things we bought inside, including my calligraphy bag. I set the shopping bags down, bringing my bag upstairs and setting it on my desk, but hiding the bag of items under our bed. "Here you go baby" Joe said, bringing up the mirror as I walked out of our closet after changing. "Thank you" I said, kissing his cheek and going downstairs to sort out the bags. I folded Joe's shirts, along with my new kimonos, and put away other small things we had gotten, then went back up to our room. Joe was in the shower, so I decided this was it.

I quickly put the mirror up on the back of our bedroom door, and sat on the bed waiting. After a few minutes, the shower turned off and Joe walked out the door with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Our eyes met each other and I licked my lips. He smirked at me as I got up and ran my fingers across his bare chest, flicking one of his nipples. He groaned, and began pushing me backwards. Before he could push me against the bed, I flipped us around and pushed him down, straddling his hips with my legs. "Someone's got guts tonight" He said smirking. "You have no idea" I said, bringing my lips down to his chest and lightly licking over the very top of one of his nipples, while rolling the other in between my fingers.

Like me, Kojiro's most sensitive spot is his nips, but unlike me, he doesn't have piercings to make him even more sensitive. "Stop being a tease" He breathed out, almost unable to form the words. I popped off, leaving them red and swollen. I leaned down and kissed him, slowly grabbing hold of the belt I had set on the bed. With one of my hands I grabbed both of his and pinned them above him, then I took the belt and wrapped them up. I pulled away and looked at my handy work, smirking. "What are you doing Kaoru?" Joe asked, his eyes showing confusion mixed with lust.

I pulled him up and pushed his hands behind him. I pulled him close to me again until my face was right beside his ear, "Be a good boy" I whispered as I closed our bedroom door and pushed him onto the ground in front of the mirror. "K-kaoru?" He asked, looking up at me flustered. I grabbed a fist full of his hair, turning his head to look at the mirror. "Let's just say this is payback." I said, leaning down behind him and pinching each of his nipples. He bit down on his lip to keep back his moans. "Ah, ah, ah" I said. I brought my fingers to his lips and pried them open, sticking three inside. "You wouldn't want to be bad, would you?" I asked innocently.

I took my fingers out of his mouth and brought my lips to his neck, sucking and biting on it, leaving as many marks as I could. I glanced up and noticed that his eyes were shut and he was once again biting his lip. I let go of his neck, stood up and walked over to the bed. I pulled out the beg, bringing it back over to him. "On your knees." I said, glaring at him. He looked at me confused, but got on his knees. "Cherry, babe, why are you doing this?" He asked, nervously. I leaned down to his ear, "Because it's payback baby."

As I said that, I reached around and stuck nipple clamps on each of his nipples. "Ah-h, Kaoru" He moaned, that noise going straight to my dick. "C-come on babe. Let's j-just fuck l-like normal" He said, trying hard not to let out any moans. "Nuh uh. I want you to watch this" I said, grabbing the vibrator I had gotten earlier. I kept it hidden from him while I applied lube to it, then grabbed the towel wrapped around him. He got the message and shifted so I could pull it completely off. "Good boy" I said, kissing his cheek. I grabbed his jaw with one hand, making him face the mirror, as I brought up the toy with my other hand.

"W-wait" He said, as I brought it down and started rubbing his hole with it. "What baby?" I said, as I pushed the tip in. "M-mm" He moaned, but it was muffled because he was once again biting his lip. Without warning, I shoved the top all the way into him, causing him to scream out in pain and pleasure. I rubbed his back, not wanting to be too mean, but once his facial expression changed, I stopped. I grabbed the remote and turned it up to the first level. "AA-AH" He moaned out, trying to bend over. I grabbed his jaw and looked at him through the mirror. Our eyes met, his filled with lust, and mine filled with something along the lines of lust and something unidentifiable.

"Kaoruuu" He moaned out. I started thrusting it slowly. "Faster" He moaned out, so I started going faster and turned up the speed. "I-Im clo-se" He choked out. I turned off the toy and stopped moving it, grabbing the cock ring I bought and put it onto his dick. "What the hell babe?" He whined, rolling his eyes. I grabbed his hips, and without warning once again, I thrusted into him. He moaned, closing his eyes tightly. "Open those eyes or I'll leave you like this" I said, pulling out so only my tip was still inside him. His eyes opened and he looked up at me pleadingly in the mirror.

I began pounding into him very roughly, finding his prostate almost instantly. "K-K-aoru. P-lease, please" He screamed out. "Please what babe?" "F-f-faster" He moaned, drooling spilling out from his mouth. I grabbed onto his hair, pulling his head back, and smashing my lips onto his. As he moaned I slipped my tongue in, thrusting faster into him than before. I pulled away from his mouth, letting him catch his breath. I looked into the mirror to see a beautiful sight. Kojiro's face was flushed red, his eyes were rolling back, his mouth was open and moaning. "You're so beautiful baby" I moaned out, getting closer to the end. "K-k-kaoru, I-i n-need to cum s-soon." I reached down and took the ring off, grabbing onto his dick and rubbing it lightly. "Faster" He moaned out, so I picked up my pace in thrusting and in jerking him off. "K-kaoru" He moaned as he came all over my hand and the floor. I continued thrusting, feeling the knot building up. A few more thrusts and I came deep inside him. I stayed still for a couple minutes, being too tired to move, but eventually pulled out, which Kojiro whimpered at the action, and fell limp beside me.

I untied his arms and lifted him up, bringing him over and placing him on the bed. I brought out a wet cloth and cleaned him up. When I came back out, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, smirking. "What are you up to?" I asked from the doorway. He got up, limping over to me, and threw me over his shoulder. "Ko, what are you doing?" I asked. I felt his hand land on my ass cheek, squeezing it. "Round two" he said, as he climbed into the shower, turning it on, and pinning me against the wall.