Jealous-fluff/lime?🌸🍏

I'm not sure what to label this. It's going to contain a make out session, but it's also funny

I hope you like it @AudreyBLanime

Reki's POV

Langa, Miya, and I were sitting in our spot in Joe's restaurant. The bell at the door rang and we all looked up to see Cherry walk in with a girl. "Cherry's on a date?" Langa asked, looking at me confused. "What are you talking about?" Joe asked, walking up with our food. "Look," Miya said, pointing at the table Cherry and the mystery girl sat at. I sensed a threatening aura around Joe, and made sure not to ask any further questions. I heard Joe mumble something under his breath, but didn't quite catch what he said.

Joe's POV

I brought the kids out their food, and they pointed out that Cherry was with a woman. Is he cheating on me? I thought. No he wouldn't.....right? I was getting slightly pissed at this point and went over to serve the two. "Hi what can I get for you?" I asked the girl in a sarcastic voice. "H-hi! I'll get a water with lemon please "And you?" I asked Cherry, rolling my eyes. "Same thing please" He said sweetly. I rolled my eyes and walked away. He even found someone who drinks the same shit as him. At least I tried to.

I went into the kitchen, getting their waters, and bringing them back to them. "Ready to order?" I asked, not making eye contact with Cherry. The girl read me out what she wanted, and I wrote it down. While she was giving me the details, I felt a tap on my foot and look over to Cherry. He looked at me, slightly tilting his head, and raising an eye brow. I rolled my eyes at him and asked him what he wanted. After I took his order I walked away to the kitchen.

Cherry's POV

What the hell? Why is he being so rude to me? After he walked away I excused myself to the bathroom. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

I walked into the back kitchen area, gabbed Joe's arm, and began dragging him towards the bathroom. He tried to pull away from me, so I tightened my grip around his wrist. I threw open the bathroom door, and pinned Joe against the wall. "What is your problem today?" I asked him. "My problem?? You're the one on a date. Why Cherry? Am I not good enough for you anymore?" He asked. I stared at him for a few seconds. "Babe. I'm not cheating." "Then why are you here with that girl?"

"Kojiro. That's my cousin." I said, rolling my eyes. "What?" "You are an idiot Joe," I said laughing at him. "Shut up" I heard him say, before a pair of lips met mine. I kissed back, pushing him against the wall again. I fought him or dominance, biting his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, biting my tongue when I went to slip it in. I pulled back, looking at him angrily. "You little bitch." I said, grabbing his jaw, and shoving my tongue into his mouth. I moved my tongue around, after a few minutes biting down on his tongue.

I pulled back, smirking. "What was that for?" He asked? "Your being stupid. And because I love when you get jealous, I have something for you." I said, leaning close to his ear. "Cover your mouth love." I whispered, my lips meeting his neck. I began kissing, slowly sucking at the skin. I heard Joe let out a muffled moan and began to suck it it harder, occasionally biting down. I continued this for another 5 minutes when all of the sudden,

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" I heard someone whisper yell. I whipped my head around to see Miya standing in the doorway. My face went bright red, as I turned around to face him. "You guys could have a least gone into a stall." Joe shifted so he was slightly in front of me, crossing his arms. "It's my restaurant."