Take a Break Part 3-Smut🍋

⚠️Hey guys! I have a lovely warning for you today, that this is a smut story, so if you are uncomfortable please skip!⚠️

Let's get on with this otherwise, shall we?

Kaoru's POV

"K-Kojiro" I said, my breath shaky as he pulled my shirt over my head. He also pulled off my pants and boxers, leaving me completely naked beneath him. "T-take off y-your clothes too, stupid ape" He muttered, covering my face with my hands. "Not yet" He said, leaning back down to my neck. He bit down, and I let out a soft moan. "J-jesus Kojiro" He chuckled against my sensitive skin, causing tingles down my spine. As he began sucking longer and harder, my moans got longer and louder. Eventually, his hands started moving around, tracing my abs, and then my hips. Once he reached my thighs, he teased me, running his fingers across my hole. "G-gah, Kojiro~" I moaned, my back arching a bit. He laughed, and plunged a finger into me without warning. Instead of moving it, he just kept it still, causing me to grow impatient. I began moving slightly against it, allowing me to feel some pleasure. Then, out of nowhere once again, he pushed a second and third finger in. "Ah-h" I moaned loudly, gripping onto the sheets.

A few minutes later, they were pulled out, and I was on my knees. I grabbed onto his member and squeezed it a bit, earning a breathy grown from the green haired man currently underneath me. I put my mouth over the tip, sticking the tip of my tongue into the slit, and earning a loud moan from him. I giggled, sending vibrations down him, which caused him to buck his hips. I gagged, and he said, "T-that's what you g-get for fucking teasing" Deciding that I wanted to be fucked now, I put the rest of him into my mouth and began working with my tongue. A few minutes later, his hand was in my hair, and he was thrusting into my mouth, face fucking me. "K-kaoru, I'm g-gonna cum" he got out before releasing in the back of my throat. He pulled out, and I swallowed, trying to catch my breath. He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips.

Our lips crashed together as I felt his tip enter me. Before I could even react, he smashed the rest into me, causing me to let out a moan that was more like a scream. He laughed, and began thrusting at a steady pace, before leaning down and continuing the bite and suck on my skin. I clawed at his back, not caring if they were going to leave bright marks. "K-kaoru, you feel s-so good" He groaned, causing me to moan out again. "F-f-faster" I managed to get out. He sped up, causing me to scratch very hard onto his back, definitely leaving marks. He shifted slightly, and I suddenly screamed out once again. "Hah, I f-found it," He said, smirking down at me. I tried to roll my eyes, but before I could, he slammed into me, hitting my prostate head on. "G-g-god" I moaned, trying to grab onto the sheet beneath me to save Kojiro's back a little bit.

At this point I was getting really close, and it was getting harder for me not to lose complete control. Kojiro caught onto this and leaned down to my ear, "It's ok, let me see it" He whispered seductively. I finally gave up all composure, arching my back and letting my eyes roll back. Drool was spilling down my face from all the moaning I was doing. I heard Kojiro compliment how beautiful I was and that brought me closer to finishing. Without being able to tell him, I came all over both of our chests, my back sinking into the bed beneath us. Joe chuckled, before releasing inside me, and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Once he caught his breath, he got up, grabbing a new pair of boxers and a robe. He put them on, and then grabbed another pair of boxers and my rode, and brought them over to the bed where I was still laying. "Can you sit up?" He asked softly. I managed to sit up, and moved myself over to the edge of the bed, where he slipped the boxers up my legs and onto my lower half. "Stand up" He said. I stood, using him as a support in order to keep my balance. "Come on" He said, scooping me up, bridal style. He brought me into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He got a cloth and wiped off our stomachs, then grabbed a different cloth and began washing our faces. Once he was done, we brushed our teeth and finished getting ready for bed. I managed to get off the counter and walk back to the bedroom, getting under the sheets and cuddling up to his pillow.

As he walked back in, I heard him pull out his phone and take a picture. "What was that for?" I muttered, not bothering to open my eyes. "You look so cute" He said, a dorky smile on his face. I smiled back at him and patted the bed beside me. He grabbed the tv remote off his dresser and came over to the bed and sat down next to me. We sat there, watching tv and talking a little bit amongst ourselves, before he laid down beside me. "Move that pillow," He said. I did as he asked and he laid his head onto my chest. I began running my fingers through his hair until I heard a light snoring. I smiled, happy that I finally got to spend time with him.