Moving in Part 3-Fluff🌸

Cherry's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I stretched out on the bed, "Carla, what time is it?" "7:34 Master" "Thank you." I got up from the mattress,  grabbing Kojiro's jacket because it was cold in the room. I walked out of the bedroom and down the new hall to see Joe standing in the kitchen, cooking. "You dug out the pans?" I asked, yawning right after. "Yeah, I remembered what box I put them in so it wasn't hard" He answered, shooting a signature Joe smile.

We ate breakfast quietly since both of us were still tired, but the delivery people would be coming soon. Once we had both finished, Joe took my plate and rinsed it in the sink. "Internet and TV people are coming at 2:30." I said, getting off of the floor. I walked out into the living room, which isn't separated by any walls(I'll try to find a picture of what I mean lol). "Where should we start?" Joe said from the other side of the island. "Kitchen? We can unpack the dishes and stuff while we wait for the table." He nodded and came out beside me, picking up a box labeled for the kitchen.

We unpacked everything for the kitchen, sitting down on the old couch after we had both finished. What felt like ten seconds after we sat down, the doorbell rang. "I got it" I said, sounding exhausted. I let the men inside and they unloaded the truck, piling all the furniture and boxes in the living room with everything else. Once they had left, I began bringing the night table boxes to the bedroom, while Joe brought one of four of the bed boxes. Once we had gotten all of the parts into the room, we set on building everything. "Let's start with the bed. That way we at least don't have to sleep on ground level." Kojiro said, picking up and opening one of the boxes.

An hour and a half later we had finished the bed.....and acquired plenty of scrapes and paper cuts from the instruction book. "Now we just need sheets, pillows, and a comforter," Kojiro said, proudly. I laughed at his childlike attitude. "Let's finish everything else, then we can decorate and make the bed." We each picked up a box, emptied it onto the floor, and began to assemble the night tables.

Once both of those were done, we moved on to the furniture for the office. Since Kojiro didn't need a room for work, because he owns a freaking restaurant, he suggested we use the extra room as an office for my work. We bought a large desk, along with some bookshelves, and a chair, not including all the office supplies and decor bits. We set everything up in the room and finally took a much needed break.

"Waddya want for lunch" Joe asked, laying his head down on my lap. "Whatever you're eating." He pulled out his phone and ordered something. A while later the bell ran and he got up, bringing the food in and over to me. "Thank you" I said, taking the food and eating it.

After we had finished we got back to work. "We should set up the tv and tv stand so that the people can set it up right on it." I said. He agreed and we got to work setting it up. Once all that was finished, we went through all the boxes, putting the ones for certain rooms into the designated rooms. At last the living room was cleared out, and everything in the room was set up. The people came and set up the internet and tv, while we continued to unpack other things. Kojiro unpacked the bathrooms, while I unpacked the rest of the bedroom stuff, folding each of our clothes meant for the dresser and putting them away, while also hanging up all the closet stuff.

"I'm tired" Joe said as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, while resting his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead, "Take a nap, I'll finish up other stuff in the meantime" He nodded, going over the the bare bed, and laid down. I laughed at him and threw a pillow and blanket at him. "When you get up I'll make the bed."

During the time Joe was sleeping, I managed to get my office completely unpacked and organized. I also finished putting away all our clothes and shoes. The only thing left was to make the bed and decorate the bedroom. I was sitting on a bar stool at the island, "Wha-" He screamed as something was wrapped around me. I turned around to see Joe, as he continued to wrap a sticky piece of tape around me. "Kojiro! Stop it! You'll get it stuck in my hair" I yelled, trying to get away, but before I could I was pulled into his arms. He brought me into the bedroom and threw me onto the bed. While he went to pick up the package of sheets, I managed to get the tape off of me.

We made the bed and finished unpacking all of our bedroom things, along with the things for the guest room that I had forgotten earlier. At this point it was 6 at night and we were both tired from a long day. We made dinner, sitting down at our new table for the first time. "Looks good," Ko said. "Mhm" I said, taking a sip of wine we had picked up at the store the previous night. "I love it" I said, looking around and taking everything in. "I love you" Joe said, making a flirty face. "Shut up you horny gorilla."

Here's what I meant earlier!! Hope you enjoyedd