When Kaoru get's what he wants-Smut🍋

So because the last part was part 69, it was requested by senpaitoyou that the next part be smut, so here we are lmaooo

Kojiro's POV

It was after 5 and I was beginning to cook dinner for Kaoru, knowing he'd be done work soon. I began boiling water, and chopping vegetables. Once that was finished I set the table and began cooking the ground beef. Suddenly, two cold arms snaked around my waist, and lightly scratched along my abs. I shivered, "Done working?" I asked, reaching to grab a spice jar. "Mhm" I heard him mumble onto my back. "Why don't you go shower and then dinner will be done" "Fine" He sighed, before the arms left, and I was left alone once again.

"Kaoru, Dinner is done" I called from the bottom of the stairs. I walked back over to the table and poured two glasses of wine. "Thank you," Kaoru said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and sat down, digging in right away. When I looked up, most of Kaoru's food was gone, "Looks like someone's hungry" I said, chuckling. His face turned slightly red and we wiped his mouth with a napkin. While he took a sip of wine, I grabbed his plate and scooped some more pasta onto it. "Thank you" He mumbled, so I smiled and kissed his hand.

I sat down on the couch, stretching out after a long day. Kaoru sat down beside me, leaning against the edge of the couch. He picked up the remote and turned something on the tv and began watching it. While watching the show, I noticed Kaoru moving around, and noticed his legs were up, allowing his robe to not cover parts, which is when I noticed he didn't have pants on. I knew suddenly what he was doing, and decided that I'd just tease him more than he could ever do to me. I moved, "accidentally" running my foot down his leg, earning a look from him. Once I had moved, he crawled over and laid on my chest, with his against mine. Slowly, I trailed my hands down his back and thighs, before grabbing onto his ass. He gasped and then smirked, before acting as if nothing had happened.

I smirked, "So this is how you're gonna be" I said, removing one of my hands to grab his jaw. He smirked again, as I gave a rough squeeze to his ass cheek. He groaned, "Ah, ah, No making noises unless I say or you will get a punishment." I said, pulling his face towards me. Right as my lips were about to meet his, he began grinding on me. "Kaoru" I growled. He smirked again, before being pushed underneath me on the couch. "Kinky" He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and pinned his hands against the couch above him. He rolled his hips against mine teasingly, "Kaoru" I said, letting my voice get deeper. I watched as he showed some submission, but it was quickly replaced again with the teasing smirk. "Why are you acting like this? It's not like I've been naked today or anything" I said. "Am I not aloud to think of MY husband in a dirty way?" He asked. I narrowed my eyebrows and brought my face down to his, "Not unless I say so" I growled into his ear, before tackling his lips in a kiss. I bit down on his lip, causing him to moan out, "Kojiro~" He mumbled and moved his hips again. I let go of his hands and pushed his hips down to the couch.

I shoved my knee in between his legs, hard against his crotch. He shot me a glare, "Stop it" He mumbled and grabbed my hair, pulling it lightly. I smirked and pushed up as much as I could, earning a loud groan. I smirked and attacked his neck, earning more and more sounds. "Kaoru~" I said in my low voice once again, making him whimper. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked, a smirk on my face. He nodded yes, I glared at him. "Yes Kojiro" He whined, Giving me a sad look. "Hey don't look upset. I'm just teasing, I promise" I said, kissing his nose. "Oh I know" He said, smirking once I sat up and looked at him. I smirked and pulled off his robe, "Nothing underneath? Why am I not surprised?" I said, smirking some more. I stood up and took off all my clothes, chuckling while I watched Kaoru give me a glare for doing it too slow. "Oh calm down" I said, climbing back on top. "You sure you wouldn't rather do it in the bedroom?" I asked, knowing it was rare Kaoru wanted to do it in the living room. "Yes we can do it here" He said, smiling.

He wrapped his arms around me and brought his lips to mine, fighting for dominance, but I quickly won. I deepened the kiss and slipped my tongue into his mouth, before pushing into him. "Y-you could have warned m-me" He complained, tears pricking the corners of his eyes slightly. "I'm sorry" I said, placing my forehead on top of his. "It's ok" He whispered. "Go" As soon as he said that I began thrusting into him, earning a series of moans. I carefully lifted his legs onto my shoulders and held one of his hands. He clawed at my back and moaned out my name countless times, "Kaoru, the neighbors are gonna hear you" I said, smirking. He attempted to roll his eyes, but failed as I hit his prostate. I continued abusing it until he couldn't take it anymore, "K-koj-jiro" He moaned. "What babe?" But before he could say anything he came on our chests and pulled my hair, causing me to cum as well. I pulled out and sat down at the end of the couch. He got up and crawled over to me, leaning against my shoulder. "Is that what you wanted when you came down before dinner?" I asked, smirking. He nodded against my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him onto my lap, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders. I kissed his forehead and laid back down, kissing him one more time before falling asleep.