Kojiro's Surprise-Fluff+Smut🌸🍋

Kojiro's POV

I had been in the shower for the last 20 minutes, when I finally got out, dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the door back into the bedroom and found a Kaoru reading on the bed....butt naked. "What in the hell are you doing?" I asked him, stopping in the doorway. "Reading" He answered, not looking up from his book. I smirked and went to my dresser. "Don't think I'll give you what you want, it's my birthday remember?" I said, putting on a shirt. I heard Kaoru huff behind me before shifting on the bed and getting up. When I turned around again he was tying the sash of his kimono. "You're no fun" He mumbled, tying his hair back in the mirror hanging on the wall. I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek, "I know."

"Happy Birthday Kojiro!!" The boys yelled as I walked through the doors to my restaurant, which Kaoru had led me to. "How did you guys even get in?" I asked, genuinely confused because I know I had locked the doors yesterday before leaving. "Mama gave us the keys" Miya said giving and evil grin to Kaoru who smiled back. "Well thank you boys" I said, ruffling Miya's hair. We played some games, ate some take out Shadow had picked up, and had a cake. Hours later we had cleaned everything and it was very dark outside, "Why don't we drive you home?" I asked the boys as they went to leave. They all agreed since it was late and dark and they were tired.

After dropping them off Kaoru and I drove home. "I'm exhausted" Kaoru complained, "That's nice" I answered, smirking to myself. We walked into the house and put away the left overs. "Let's go to sleep" Kaoru said, yawning. "Not a chance" I whispered against his neck as I grabbed him from behind. I wrapped my hands around his waist and began kissing his neck aggressively. "Why is it we have to do it now, when you didn't want to before" Kaoru pouted. I smirked against his neck and turned him around, picking him up. He gave into it and smirked back as he pushed his lips against mine. I carried him up the stairs, my hands grasping his ass firmly. He began untying the sash around his waist and threw his clothes off somewhere on the stairs as we got to the top.

I basically threw him onto the bed and began pulling my own shirt off. I crawled over top of him and pushed him down against the mattress beneath me. I moved from kissing his lips after a few minutes to kissing his neck, and then aggressively biting and leaving hickies. He grabbed onto my pants and began trying to pull them down. I smirked, getting up again, and pulled them down, along with my boxers, which made Kaoru's face turn bright red. "Like what you see or something?" I asked, smirking. "S-shut up" He mumbled looking away. I grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the bed once again and kissed him. I switched to holding his wrists with one hand, and then used my other hand to pull his legs apart. As I gently traced his hole with my finger, he moaned and glared at me. I smirked right back at him and then shoved two fingers in right off the bat, causing him to moan out, slightly in pain. Within a couple of seconds I had pushed a third finger into him and pulled out a couple minutes later.

I flipped him over and pulled his hips into the air so his ass was right in front of me. I thrust into him, causing his face to fall into the pillow and him to scream out. I smirked and didn't slow down, in fact I sped up. Kaoru kept crying and moaning, making sure the whole neighborhood could hear him. I was holding onto his hips so tightly that I could seeing bruises beginning to form. With one of my hands I continued to hold him down, and with the other I grabbed his dick and began pumping it. He cried out from the over stimulation and his legs gave out, so I hooked my arm around his stomach and held him up as I got closer to finishing. I continued thrusting into him and after a few more minutes of targeting his prostate he came all over my hand that was still pumping his dick. He cried out more and more as I continued to thrust in and out of him at a very fast pace. I finished inside him and let him go, pulling out slowly while listening to him whine about it.

"That was mean" He mumbled as I washed him up a little bit. "I know, but you liked it" I said, smirking. I crawled in bed next to him and pulled him into my arms. "No underwear?" He asked. "Nah" I answered, pulling him closer to my chest. "I love you" I mumbled, playing with his hair. "I love you too. Happy birthday Gorilla" He said before shutting his eyes. I smiled and continued to play with his hair for a while before shutting my own eyes and falling asleep as well.

Heyyyyyyyy bestiesssssss!!!!! I know I've been gone for quite a while but my summer has been so busy with work and stuff. If you have any requests please leave them here, and if you've left request before can you please restate them here!!!