Leaving Part four-Fluff🌸

Cherry's POV

"I'm gonna order him some things off amazon" I said, as Kojiro laid down in bed next to me. "Like what?" "Well for starters, I'm gonna buy him one of those chairs he's always talking about." "The gaming one?" I nodded. I searched up for some, and started looking, "That ones cool," Kojiro said, laying his head on my chest and pointing at the screen. "Yeah, do you think he'd like it?" "Well it's purple" I hit the add to cart button and continued on. "I was also thinking those lights Reki has?"(They know he has them from Miya showing them his tik toks) "Yeah, he'd like those" "Oh and he needs a carpet cause it's really cold in those guest rooms in the winter." (Idk if I'm the only that thinks it, but a carpet just warms up a room to me lmao) "Kaoru, I'm tired" Kojiro whined, rubbing his head against me, I sighed and ran my hand through his hair. "Me too, but let me just place an order k?" He nodded and closed his eyes. I added a 50 pack of coat hangers, and a small black carpet. 'I think that's it?' I thought, pressing checkout. Once I had ordered and paid, I put my phone on the charger and turned back to Kojiro. I wrapped both my arms around his back and buried my face into his hair.

I woke up the next morning, still holding Kojiro, "Baby" I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, "I gotta pee" I said, trying to get him off me. He chuckled and sat up, letting me roll out of the bed. "Kojiro..." I said as he walked into the bathroom. "Don't act like we haven't been married for 7 years" He said, rolling his eyes. I laughed a little and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. While washing, two cold hands grabbed my hips, "Kojiro, it's too early for this" I said, laughing. "You're no fun" He pouted, walking out. "I'm gonna have to go in to work today." He said, putting on a shirt. "K, I have to drive Miya to school" I threw on a kimono, tying the sash around my waist. "I'm gonna set up some things while you're at work." I said, walking up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I love you Cherry" He said, saying my nickname in a weird tone. "I love you too, stupid gorilla" He rolled his eyes and then kissed me. The kiss lasted a few seconds, and the moment we pulled away we smashed our lips back together. "Gross" Miya said, using his crutches to walk past our bedroom. "Kojiro. You need to learn how to close the door." I sighed, walking out.

"Do I have to go to school?" Miya asked, chomping down on some toast. "Yeah, sorry kiddo," Kojiro said, sitting down next to us with a cup of coffee. "Go get dressed hun" I said, taking Miya's dishes away to put them into the dishwasher. "I've gotta leave for work" Kojiro said, going to grab his shoes. I walked over to the doorway where he was looking through the closet for his jacket. "Here," I said, handing him the jacket he left on the bench. "Oh. Well thank you love" He said, putting it on. He turned and looked at himself in the full body mirror, so I walked over and hugged him from behind. "You're warm" I muttered into his back. "I'll keep you warm later," He said, winking. "Get out" I said, smirking. "Love you, bye" He said, kissing me quickly. "Bye Miya" He yelled, before leaving the house for work.

"Do you need help hun?" I asked, knocking on Miya's door. "Yeah" I opened the door to see Miya struggling to put on pants. "Here, do it like this" I said, sliding the leg over his cast. "How'd you do that so fast?" "Kojiro broke his leg once while we were teenagers and he always needed my help." I said, chuckling. He smiled, "Mama, I'm really happy you guys want me here." I smiled at him, "Good. You're gonna be here till you're old enough to move out, and even then you can still stay" He smiled and made his way over to the dresser where I put his clothes for now. "Did you charge your phone last night?" He nodded, "Mama. I don't have my backpack..." I realized that he would need that. "I'll see what I can do today, for now I have an old one you can use. Come with me" I led him to my bedroom, and rummaged through my closet. "Here ya go" I said, handing it to him. "Thanks" "Here come to my office" I said, leading him down the stairs. I pulled out an empty pencil case and threw a couple pencils and pens in, then grabbed him a brand new notebook. "Here ya go sweetheart" I said, putting the bundle into his bag. He smiled and hugged me.

"Ok, here's your lunch" I said, handing him a bag. He took it and put it into his backpack. "Let's get you to school" We got into the car, "Hey Miya, Do you want a drink?" I asked, pulling into a drive through of a coffee shop. "A vanilla ice coffee?" I frowned at him, "you're only getting a small because coffee isn't good for you." I ordered and continued to his school. "Come on" I said, helping him out of the car. "Hi, I'm here to check in Miya" I said, walking up to the front desk. "Oh my goodness Miya, what happened?" The office lady asked. "Broke it while skating" We got Miya to class and went back into the office. "I'll be the one picking him up after school today" I said. "What happened to his parents?" The woman asked, giving me a weird look. "He's not allowed to be near them anymore. I'll have the lady call you' I said, writing down my number.

~A couple hours later~

I finished putting together Miya's bookshelf and desk chair, setting them up in his room, when I got a phone call. "Hello?" "Hello sir, is this one of the men taking care of Miya?" "Yes this is Kaoru" "Hi, I just called to inform you that the court has granted you and your husband emergency custody of the boy, and you will have a court date to request adoption in a couple months. I would also like you to head over to the house around 5 to pick up Miya's things." "Thank you so much" I said as she hung up. I was smiling so much, I had to go tell Kojiro. I pulled up to the restaurant and got out, running up to the door. I looked around, noting it wasn't extremely busy. "Whatcha doing here babe?" He asked, walking over to me. I smiled and hugged him, "Wow, what's this for?" "We did it. We got custody. We don't have to send him back to that hell hole." Kojiro hugged back, kissing my head.

~~After school~

"Come on kiddo" Kojiro said, helping Miya into the car. "Where are we going?" He asked, putting down the backpack beside him. "Well...We gotta go get your things from the house." "Oh" "But hey," I said, grabbing his hand. "After we're done there, you never have to go back." He smiled. "Are they here?" Miya asked, walking up to the door. "Nope, just us" The lady said as Kojiro and I followed behind. "Ok so let's go to your room, and you can grab everything you want to bring with you." Miya nodded and got up the stairs, "This one" He said, opening a door. The room was definitely smaller than his new room, and didn't have much furniture. "Joe, can you grab my x-box. I'm not letting them have it when I had to work part time with Reki and Langa." He nodded, and set on unplugging cords. I began throwing all his clothes in a bag, and the lady helped him grab different things.

"So how do you feel?" I asked, rubbing his back while he laid in his bed. "Tired" I laughed a bit. "I'm glad I never have to go back." He said, smiling, "Me too" I said, kissing his forehead. "Thank you for everything Mama. I love you and Papa so much" "We love you too Miya." I said, walking to the doorway. "Goodnight" I said, turning off the light. "Goodnight" "Kojiro?" I said, walking into our room. "Bathroom, wait in bed for me." I got changed and got into the bed, wanting to fall asleep almost instantly due to the heavy feeling of my eyelids. "Comere" Kojiro said, laying next to me. I slid over and laid on his chest. "Go to sleep love" He whispered, playing with my hair. "But" "No buts, you've been doing everything for everyone the last few days, now it's my turn." I smiled, knowing he was right. "Love you" "Love you too Kaoru"