Welcome home!-Fluff🌸

Requested by Anthropoid_Amid

Reki's POV

"Hurry up!!" I yelled, wanting Miya and Shadow to put the flowers on the table. "Reki," Langa said, standing at the oven. "Yes?" I said, running over. "Do they look ok?"he asked, mumbling, which was a sign that he thought he messed up. I sighed and kissed his cheek, "You're doing great love" I said, before running to the living room. I made sure everything was cleaned up and where it was supposed to be, since Cherry and Joe had been on vacation for two weeks so they would know they didn't leave it like that when we were supposed to be keeping an eye on the couch. I ran to the hall closet and grabbed a stool. "Hey Shadow, can you help me?" I called, standing up on the stool above the couch(Like off to the side but to reach above) Shadow came in with the welcome home banner and some tacks, handing me the corners. "Here, be careful" He said, handing me a tack. Once all that was done I went back into the kitchen to see how Langa was doing. "Those look great," I said, watching him take the chocolate chip muffins out of the oven. "Do you think they'll like them?" "Of course they will, it's 7 in the morning after all haha" I said, hugging him.

Kojiro's POV

"Come on baby. The cars waiting for us just outside." I said, putting the last of our bags onto one of those wheely things. He whined in response, rubbing his eyes. "You can sleep in the car, come on" I said, holding his hand so he didn't get lost. It was currently 7 in the morning, and Kaoru isn't the biggest morning person unless he's woken up the right way. "I'm tired" He mumbled, so I rubbed the back of his hand. We walked out the big doors and got a whiff of the fresh air. "Ahh, that's nice" I said, taking a deep breath. I heard Kaoru grumble something sarcastically, but disregarding it. "Ok you get in, I'll put the bags away." I said, opening the trunk. I sat in the car, noting that Kaoru was already asleep. I chuckled and started the car, making sure the volume was low on the radio. Instead of getting food, I decided that I would just find something to make when we got home.

I sighed, opening Kaoru's door carefully, and unbuckling him. "Babe, wrap your arms around my neck" I said, picking him up. He partially did what I asked, which was good enough for me to bring him up to bed. I unlocked the door and shut it behind me, before heading into the living room to get to the staircase. "Surprise!!!! Welcome home!!!!!" The boys and Shadow all screamed, scaring the crap out of Kaoru, who jumped in my arms, knocking me over. "Oh my god, are you guys ok?" Reki said, running over. "Yep, I'm good" I said, rubbing the back of my neck, while Kaoru rubbed his forehead that he bonked on the ground. The boys apologized and then sat down with us. Kaoru was leaning against my shoulder, kinda drowsy still, but trying to listen to what the kids were saying.

"Well, we'll leave you guys alone now, plus Cherry looks like he's about to fall asleep." Reki said, laughing after. After they all said their goodbyes and left, I picked up Kaoru and brought him upstairs. "Take off your clothes" I said, grabbing him an oversized t-shirt. When I turned around, his shirt was stuck over his head. I chuckled and helped him, then put on his new shirt. "Lay down" I said, shifting the blankets. "I wanna sleep for the next 76 hours" He whined, curling up on my chest. "I believe you" I said, laughing a bit. "Are you gonna sleep too?" "Oh absolutely, I couldn't sleep at all on that plane." "Me too" Kaoru mumbled, before shutting his eyes once again. I thought of the boys, and how amazing they were to have a little welcome home party, even though we had to cut it short. I made a mental note to tell them they can have a free dinner, before falling asleep.