Hot springs Part two-Lime+Smut🍏🍋

She's gonna get into smut, but there will be a little bit before it so I'll put a warning before it comes up.

Cherry's POV

"Goodnight" I said, excusing myself from everyone else. I went into the room Joe and I were staying in, changing out of my kimono, and sitting down on the bed. Joe was still out in the dining room, eating the snacks we had been brought, and talking with the children and shadow. 'Shouldn't be that long' I thought as I pulled out my book.

About thirty minutes I heard the door open, looking at it. Joe smirked at me, walking over and laying down next to me. "Ugh it's been a long day" I hummed in response, closing my book. I laid down, putting my hand on his chest. With one finger I began running it up and down. "Maybe you want help, you know, relieving some stress," I mumbled into his side. He looked at me, pulling my jaw up so I was facing him. "Oh you're helping me alright. You still have to pay for earlier."

I felt my face heat up, but didn't turn away. His lips met mine gently, moving in sync with each other. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, so I parted my lips slightly, not wasting a second to get to the main point. He pulled away from my lips, allowing me to catch my breath, before attaching his lips onto my neck. I let out a couple breathy moans, the pleasure going straight to other parts of my body. He hooked his arms under my thighs, pulling me onto his lap. "Mgh, Kojiro~" I could feel his hard on through his pants, making it obvious that we needed to speed things up.

I pulled his hair, causing him to unlatch from my neck and let out a low groan. "My turn" I whispered, sucking lightly on his skin before biting down harshly. "F-fuck Cherry" He moaned, putting his hand over his mouth. I smiled onto the skin, continuing to suck and bite, leaving plenty of marks. "Cherry, Please" He said, his voice shaking from trying not to let out another moan. I got the message and pulled off his shirt before pushing him down. He pulled off my shirt and began pinching my nipples. "N-no. I'm gonna do s-something first."

I reached down, undoing his belt, and pulling off his pants. I could see his dick bulging through his boxers, so I gently rubbed it. Joe groaned before thrusting upwards, trying to create some sort of friction. "Ah ah. None of that" I said, pulling my hand away. I laid down, so my face was in front of him, before grabbing onto the waistband with my teeth. I pulled them down and off, picking them up and throwing them to who knows where. I looked up at him to see his eyes screwed shut. I slowly licked the tip, earning a loud groan from the green haired man underneath me. Slowly, I took his dick into my mouth, letting my tongue trail along it to create more pleasure. I began bobbing my head at a slow pace, teasing him a bit.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Joe's POV

His stupid teasing was making me impatient. While he continued to be a jerk, I came up with my own idea. I pulled off his boxers, the only thing he had on under his shirt, which made him let out a surprised sound, sending vibrations up me. I brought three of my fingers up to my mouth, coating them in saliva, before taking them out and bringing the back down to him. Without warning, I stuck a finger inside him, causing him to let go of my member and moan loudly. He whimpered, leaning his head against my chest. "Suck" I said, lifting his chin up. He took it back into his mouth, going slower than before. That frustrated me, so with my free hand, I grabbed hold of his hair, holding his head in place.

I began thrusting into his mouth, face fucking him. He moaned around me as I continued to push my finger in and out of him. I added another finger, scissoring him. After only a few seconds, I pushed a third finger in, causing him to moan around my dick. "Fuck" I groaned, pulling all three fingers out. I pushed him off of me, standing up. I let him catch his breath before pulling him over to me, and lifting him off the bed. He stood in front of me, his face still flushed. I turned him around, and pushed him down onto the bed. He got the memo and raised his ass into the air, inviting me in. I grabbed onto his waist, not caring if I'd leave bruises. "Kojiro~ Hurry up" He said, wiggling his ass.

I lined up with his hole, thrusting into him without warning. Cherry cried out in pleasure, signalling that I could continue. I began thrusting at a ruthless place, trying to find that spot to drive Cherry crazy. "FuCk Koji-ro, y-you BastArd" He screamed out, indicating I had found it. I smirked, before reaching over and grabbing my t-shirt that had been tossed on the bed, and held it to his mouth. He bit down, laying his head sideways so he could still breathe. His moans were muffled, and slightly quieter, but to me they were still loud. I began to go faster, causing tears to roll down his face.

I leaned down, biting down on his neck. "K-ko please. T-t-too mu-ch" He said, spitting out the shirt, more tears rolling down his face. I held it back up to his mouth and he bit back down. I continued to attack his neck, leaving so many hickeys you could barely see his skin. I felt a hand brush on my chest and looked down to see Kaoru trying to get my attention. "It's ok baby, you can." He whined, tightening around me. I groaned, my thrusts getting sloppier. After a few more, I released inside of him. I pulled out and laid down beside him. He whimpered, indicating he wanted something. I sat up, seeing that he was still curled up into a ball. "Comere" I said, pulling him onto my lap. I used the t-shirt from before to wipe off the cum from his chest. "You did good babe" I said, laying him onto the bed and getting some clean clothes from his suitcase. I dressed him, and myself, then got back in bed beside him. "Carla" "Yes Kojiro" "Play the lullaby"

With that, the song started playing, and Kaoru buried his face in my chest. "You smell good," He whispered. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, bringing the blanket up to cover his shoulders. I listened to his breathing for a while, noting that it had slowed, meaning he fell asleep. I buried my own face into his hair, smelling his shampoo. I smiled, and finally closed my eyes.

Bonus: The next morning✨

Still Joe's POV

I opened my eyes to see that Kaoru was still asleep. I kissed his forehead and gently wiggled out of his arms. My throat was really dry so I threw on a tank top, and went out to the kitchen.

"good morni-" I looked over to Reki. "Morning kid" I continued to pour a cup of coffee and then brought it over to the table and sat down with Langa and Reki. I took a sip of my coffee and noticed the boys staring at me. "What?" I asked. Just then, Cherry walked out in a kimono, which I had no idea how he'd gotten that on so fast. Our eyes met, and his face turned red. "Hoe stupid can you be, you gorilla!" He yelled, covering his face. I was still very confused, and when Cherry came over and pulled me out of the chair I was even more confused.

He pulled me into the bathroom, turning on the light and pointing to the mirror. I looked at it, instantly knowing why everyone had been staring. My neck and collarbones were littered in hickeys.....everywhere. I felt my face heat up, and Kaoru threw something at me. I picked it up, seeing it was a t-shirt. "I'll help you cover them" Cherry muttered, bringing in a makeup bag that he specifically used to carry makeup to cover hickeys. After a bit of layering makeup on, the hickeys were barely visible. "Thanks" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're so dumb" He answered, smirking. "You love me tho" "I do stupid gorilla."