Dancing in the rain-Fluff🌸

So this is an idea I got while daydreaming(as usual) lol✨

Anyways, I'm going to continue doing the requested stories, I just have a few ideas I also came up with, plus I don't know if you guys like having me write stories with multiple parts back to back. Buuuut, if you have one, please leave a suggestion or a request for a chapter and I'll get around to writing it!!😫

Joe's POV

I woke up due to the sound of wind against the window. "Why's it so loud?" I muttered, getting out of bed to close the window. I walked back, sliding under the covers once again. I went to reach my arms out to hold Kaoru, but he wasn't there. 'What the' I thought, turning on the bedside table to reveal that in fact, he was not in bed.

I once again got out of bed, grabbing my house coat and putting it on. I opened the bedroom door, getting blinded by the light on in the hallway. Once my eyes adjusted, I walked into the kitchen and the lights were on there too. "Kaoru?" I whisper-yelled, but got no answer. I continued into the dining room, where I found the back screen open. I started freaking out, my heart beating extremely fast. 'Did something bad happen, where is he?' I said, panicking, but that was cut short as I looked out the back door.

I went into the living room, grabbing a blanket, and walked back to the door. I quietly stepped onto the porch, luckily being protected from the rain by the roof. "You're gonna catch a cold" I said, accidentally startling Cherry. He jumped from the step he was sitting on, slipping. I grabbed onto him, making sure he didn't fall down. He giggled, placing his hands around my neck. "You look half asleep," I said laughing. "I feel half asleep" He answered, pulling himself up, and pushing his forehead to touch mine.

Cherry's POV

I had gotten up, not being able to sleep. I had been able to hear the rain, which was covering up my lullaby Carla was playing. So instead of sleeping, I decided I wanted to sit outside. I had crept out of bed, trying my best not to make any large movements or loud sounds. Eventually I had tiptoed all the way to the bedroom door, opening it, and closing it behind me. I went out into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of wine, before going and sitting on the back step. About 12 minutes later, "You're gonna catch a cold"

I jumped back, slipping on the wet stairs below where I had been sitting, but was caught in the muscular arms of my husband. I pressed our foreheads together, giggling. "Are you drunk? Where's the Kaoru I married?" Joe asked, looking me up and down. "No I'm not drunk stupid gorilla. I'm just in a good mood." I said, taking my seat on the step once again. I felt Joe drape a blanket around my shoulders, which made me realize just how cold I actually was.

Kojiro sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder, his hands finding their way to play with my hair. We sat like this for a while, in a comfortable silence, the sound of rain soothing the both of us. Then I got a great idea.

I stood up, turning to look at Joe, holding out my hands. He stood up, taking my hands as I led him to the middle of the backyard. "What're you doing pinkie, you're getting us soaked" He said, chuckling. I laughed with him, leaning into his chest. I began to sway back and forth until he got the message and began moving too. We started slow dancing in the rain, re-creating something we did right after we had started dating as teenagers.

The dancing went on for what felt like years, until we heard thunder, and a streak of lightning appeared in the sky. My heart began to race, as I jumped, slipping and falling onto the wet grass. "Come on, let's go inside" Kojiro said, picking me up, carrying me like a child. We went into the house, Joe locking the door behind us, and bringing me into the bathroom. "Stay here, I'm going to get dry clothes." I nodded, sitting on the bathroom counter. I jumped down, going over to the tub and wringing out my hair. 'Good enough' I thought, wrapping a towel around my head.

Joe walked back in, holding a couple pairs of boxers and pajama pants. He handed me my clothes, grabbed another towel and began drying off my body. Once we both had gotten the soaked clothing off, we threw it in the bathtub to deal with in the morning. I put on my clothing, Joe doing the same. Once we were both dry and in new clothes, Kojiro picked me up again, and carried me to our bedroom. Without putting me down, he climbed into the bed, and shifted so we could both lay down.

I laid down on top of him, cuddling up to his now warm chest. "That was nice" He whispered, running his finger threw my damp hair. "Mhm" I hummed back. One of his hand found it way to my back and began drawing little circles. "I love you Jiro" I whispered, falling asleep. "I love you too hun" I whispered back, kissing my forehead. I smiled against his bare chest, which I know he noticed because he pulled me closer to him, burying his face in the top of my head. "Wait a second." He said, shifting away from my head. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. "Carla" "Yes Kojiro?" "Play Kaoru's lullaby" "Yes Kojiro" And with she started playing the song. I smiled once again, laying back down on him. "That's better" He muttered, taking his spot buried on my head once again. "Kojiro?" "Yeah?" "Let's dance in the rain more often"