Chapter Three

S. 1 - Ep. 9 - History Repeating

Abbe's POV:

    I wake up to a warm hand stroking my hair. A smile graces my lips and I open my eyes, meeting Damon's blue ones. "Morning beautiful," He chuckles, kissing my lips.

    I smile up at him, he's propped up on his elbow watching me. "Like what you see?" I tease and he smirks, taking the opportunity to let his eyes rack my body. I push his shoulder playfully, "Mind out of the gutter, Damon." I giggle.

    He hums a response wrapping his arm around me and happily rests his head on my bare chest. I chuckle and shake my head at his blatant ignorance of my statement. "I couldn't help but notice you seemed to know the Mystic Falls gang pretty well last night." He says, I can practically hear his eye brows raising.

    "I've lived here for four years now, Elena, Care and Bonbon are my best friends. And just so you know, I do not approve of you compelling Caroline, at all!" I state, he chuckles.

    "You haven't changed." He states with an eye roll.

    "And you have?" I counter, he smirks at me signalling I won. He stares into my eyes and I stare back into his beautiful blue orbs.

    "Show me?" He asks, giving me a light kiss on my lips. I smile at his and close my eyes before opening them again.

    "Beautiful." He whispers, I look behind him and see my reflection in the standing mirror. My iris' are golden and the veins under my eyes are black and protruding. I let them disappear and look back at Damon. He brushes my hair behind my ear and gives me a kiss on the lips before trailing it down my neck. I let out a breathy moan and I can feel Damon's smirk against my collar bone.

    He suddenly stops and sits up, he smirks at my whine at the loss of contact. "I got to go apologize to the little bro." He explains getting up and pulling on his boxers.

I groan, "But Lexi was such a bitch." Damon chuckles and shrugs. "And since when do you ever apologize?" I question, he puts a hand to his heart and fakes hurt. I roll my eyes as he walks out of the room.

I'd managed to locate all of my clothes from the previous night as well as my shoes. Now I was in the kitchen trying to find a coffee mug. "Uhggggg!" I had to be at school in half an hour and I couldn't even find any coffee. So much for heading home before school.

    "What are you doing here?" I whip around to face Stefan, his bedhead everywhere and an annoyed look on his face. I ignored Stefan and looked to Damon who was coming in behind him. I'd heard them fighting when I was having a shower.

    "Where are your coffee mugs?" He responded by pointing to a cupboard way over my head. "A little help," I said, he chuckled and grabbed me a mug. "Thanks." I chirp.

    "Why is she here?" Stefan asks Damon, seeing as I hadn't answered.

    "She spent the night," Damon says before watching me down my coffee. "Where are you going?" I look at him like he's crazy.

    "School. Bye." I say giving him a kiss and leaving. Stefan groans and I chuckle, it's not like I wanted to be around him either.

    "Hey girls!" I say wrapping an arm around Elena and Caroline as we head towards the school.

    "Where were you this morning?" Elena asks, I internally cringe. "I came to pick you up but you weren't there."

    "I was drunk last night so I left my car at the Grill, I had to pick it up this morning," I say simply. I don't like lying, especially to my friends but I don't want them to know. They hate Damon enough already, and although their hate is probably justified I don't need that drama at the moment.