Chapter Twenty-Seven

Abbe's outfit for this chapter!

-blob243

S. 3 - Ep. 6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Abbe's POV:

I groaned when Damon got up from the bed, my arms reaching for him where he had been moments ago. I opened my eyes only to see his smirk as he watched me. I was in my underwear and one of his shirts. I sat up looking at the time on my phone which was on the bedside table.

"I'm gonna be late for school." I sighed and Damon spun around to look at me, only half changed, his toned chest on full display.

"What? You can't leave me alone all day." He groaned and I laughed at him.

"You're a big boy, Damon. I'm sure you can figure something out." I laughed. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I shook my head, getting up and pushing him out of the room before he convinced me, I threw his shirt out after him.

I took a shower and changed into my bra and underwear from yesterday before slipping on one of Damon's clean shirts and heading downstairs. Laura would be here any moment with a clean pair of clothes from my closet.
As I stepped into the foyer the already strong smell of blood from upstairs augmented ten-fold. I smirked at Stefan as he spun the Twister arrow and it landed on right hand, he bit into a girl's wrist and I laughed. Damon looked at me, surveying my outfit before smirking and kissing up my neck.

Someone knocked on the front door and Damon left me to open it. I pouted until I saw the blonde on the other side. She glared at Damon and walked straight in. "Where's Stefan?" She demanded, I was partially hidden so my big sister didn't see me right away.

Damon looked at her quizzically. "Who the hell are you?"

She saw Stefan and stormed towards him. "He left me here. My brother actually left me here." Rebekah stated as if she was still trying to comprehend it herself. I frowned, why would Klaus do that? Now that I think about it he left me too, and hasn't even warned me. That asshole.

"I'm sorry, your tone implies that I'm supposed to care." A heart broken expression crossed her face before it turned into a glare. I frowned.

"No need to be rude Stefan." I said, walking into view. Rebekah turned to me, surprised.

"Why are you still here?" She questions, worry evident in her eyes.

I shrugged, "It's a long story. But I'm staying in town for a while." I waved off before I heard the unmistakable sound of Troy's backfiring truck, I grinned.

"Abbe what are you wearing?" My sister questioned. I spun in a circle with my arms up, displaying my bare legs and Damon's long shirt that still covered my ass even when I brought my hands over my head.

"I call it, I have no clothes because I don't live here." I smirked, but seeing Rebekah's judgy expression I frowned. I had been worried about backlash from my siblings but I thought Bekah would be different.

I was more confident in my body and actions now, the last eighty years had helped me alot and I no longer needed my siblings 24/7, something I was proud of. Elijah had shown just how unhappy he was with my new lifestyle and it had hurt but I'd known that sooner or later Klaus would undagger my Sister and she'd stand up for me... but now that didn't seem to be the case. Oddly, Klaus seemed the most understanding so far.

"You should change." Was my elder sister's judgmental reply as her eyes scrutinised me. Damon wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek, calming me. I turned my head to smile at him and he returned it.