Chapter Thirty-Seven

Maria's POVs are all in Spanish since she's in Spain! And we're meeting the lost daughter!

Hope you all enjoy!

- blob243

S. 3 - Ep. 15 - All My Children

Part Two

Abbe's POV:

"You know, if I wasn't dating Troy I'd totally be into your brother." Laura admitted, I crinkled my nose in disgust.

"That's disgusting. I thought you had better taste." I said taking a sip from my martini, she shrugged in return.

"Well, normally I wouldn't go for a taken woman but I'm always open." Kol said, cheekily coming up and wrapping an arm around Luara's shoulders.

"Too bad I have a boyfriend." Laura said, brushing his arm off. I smirked at him as he watched her walk towards the pool table to join Troy.

"Where's Nik?" I questioned, realizing our elder brother was no longer inside the Grill.

Kol laughed "He's a bit preoccupied." When I gave him a questioning look he explained. "The blonde girl, Caroline. He's chased after her." I smiled and Kol rolled his eyes at me. "You can't possibly think those two will end up together?" He scoffed.

"It may take time, but they're both too stubborn, but I think they'll eventually get together." Kol shook his head at my matchmaking.

"Well, you go see if she's rejected him yet. I'll get us some drinks." He said, eyeing up Merideth Fell.

"Watch out brother, she's not on the greatest terms with our species right now." He grinned, taking my warning as a challenge and I rolled my eyes, setting off to find Klaus and Care.

"Well, aren't you two just adorable." I giggled, finding my friend and brother sitting together on a bench. Caroline looked down in embarrassment as Klaus glared at me.

"I thought you and Kol were having a night out together?" Klaus said, irritated at my sudden disturbance. I frowned, Kol knew what today was, that's why he'd been keeping me close to him all day, so I had less time alone to break. It was the anniversary of the day Ian was killed, two weeks before I would find out I'd become pregnant with his child earlier in the year.

"Well, he's pursuing an evening companion, so I thought I'd-" My words stopped as a horrible pain shot through my body from my heart. Klaus felt it as well as he doubled over beside me.

"What is it?" Caroline questioned, standing and putting a hand on my shoulder in comfort.

"What did you do?" Klaus hissed at Caroline who seemed just as confused as us.

"Nothing."

As my brother continued to accuse Caroline I realized what was going on. "Kol. Nik! It's Kol!" Klaus nodded to me, grabbing my hand and speeding to the side of the Grill where we could hear the voice of Ric.

While Klaus threw Ric and Stefan off our brother I ripped out the dagger, immediately feeling relief in my own heart. "Kol!" I whispered, shaking him a bit. He groaned and I left out a relieved breath.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." I looked up at who my brother was speaking to and I gasped. Klaus smirked. "I should have killed you months ago."

"Damon, what are you doing?" I asked, shocked at my boyfriend's actions. He ignored me and spoke to Klaus.

"Do it. It's not going to stop Ester from killing you." He bit back.

My eyes widened, "We're linked." I whispered.