Chapter Seventeen

A little bit of a longer chapter for you guys today!
School has started now so I'm swamped and updates will be inconsistent. Sorry!
- blob243

S. 2 - Ep. 18 - The Last Dance
Part 1

    3rd Person POV:

    "Ok, pop quiz." Klaus in Alaric's body says, turning to Katherine. "The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

    "The dagger was used to kill Elijah," Katherine responds.

    "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

    "Don't forget that you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

    "Right. Elena's aunt, for all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus asks.

    "That's it," Katherine says, clearly lying.

    "What about my sister? Is Abbe here? She was with Elijah." Klaus asks, his tone taking on a more urgent hint.

    "Yes, umm. I haven't seen her in a while. She was pissed that they daggered Elijah, she stabbed me and snapped my neck." Katherine says.

    "What else? Tell me everything you know about Abbe." Klaus compels her.

    "She's been here a few years, was best friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline but they don't trust her anymore. She has another friend group too but I don't know much about them, other than that they don't know about the supernatural excpt one guy. His name's Jace Turcotte, he's a werewolf and best friends with Abbe. I don't know how much he knows but he calls her Princess and most people think they're dating." Katerina didn't know why she outed the teen wolf but she didn't care.

Maybe it was the fact that Abbe had hidden so well from her to the point where she didn't know she was here, despite her intense research on Mystic Falls, until she was here herself. Or maybe it was because when she'd approached the boy at The Grill he had shown no interest in her whatsoever, clearly knowing who she was, though neither of them had addressed it.

"Also, she's convinced herself that she's on board with killing you, but I don't think she is."

    "What else?" He questions as she tries to resist the compulsion.

    "Abbe knew Damon in the Twenties, they were lovers. They both still like each other. And she's in your history class so you can ask her the rest yourself!" Katherine hisses. Klaus nods, pleased.

Abbe's POV:

    "Sorry, we're late," Jace says as the two of us head into history class. We'd fallen asleep on the couch last night and had to head to Jace's house to pick up his school things this morning and drop off his younger sisters. "Again," He added as an afterthought.

I shook my head in amusement before meeting eyes with Elena and Bonnie, my mood immediately died and Jace pulled me over to his desk. He kicked out the girl in the desk parallel to his and I sat there while she took my usual spot beside Bonnie and in front of Elena. I gave him a small reassuring smile before looking towards Ric.

I stiffened as I caught the eye of the history teacher, as he watched me in curiosity. Confused with my own panic, I tried to relax. It'd been a while since I'd been at school but the usual joy I felt talking with my friends was gone. My friends were gone.

I stayed by Jace until lunch when I decided to find Laura, questioning if she was going to the dance tonight. She was and we decided to get ready together with the boys after school. As I walked away from her I spotted Dana talking to Elena and Bonnie only hearing the end of their conversation.