Chapter 36 (two heros)

"is it here?" the main villain asks, having david propped over his shoulder.

"just landed" the sidekick answers, following the main villain out the room.

"we're leaving."

"yes sir"

back with you and midoriya, white and green lightning start to increase. you eventually destroy the rest of the pillars and you're both set free.

you and midoriya harshly fall onto the ground, grunting in pain. you start sit up and look around for green hair.

you see it him in the distance, trying to hoist himself up. "izuku!" you yell out, deactivating your quirk to run to him. you slip up a couple of times but that doesn't stop you.

"y-y/n" midoriya says in a raspy tone. you see his leg stuck under a big piece of debris. you activate your quirk and step back a few steps, immediately running back and kicking the debris.

midoriya covers his head as dust and debris fly everywhere. once it disappears, his hands get grabbed and he looks to see you on one knee in front of him.

"izuku! she did it. we have to go. they took david." you tell him. he grunts again as you let go of one of his hands.

"r-right. let's go." he says, allowing you to help him up. you get him to his feet and together, you hold onto each other to run out the room.

all might runs through the halls, trying to get to the top of the floor. his phone buzzes in his pocket and he holds it up to his ear.

"melissa! what's happening?"

"oh thank goodness. papa's been taken by the villains, uncle might! and deku and rai's gone after them!"

"don't worry. i'm going to stop them!"

                                     ꧁꧂

"boss! what about everyone else?"

"we're going before the security system goes back online."

"yes sir!"

"kill me..." david trails off, still on the villains shoulder.

"i'll add a few more sins to your heart first. but then i'll make your wish come true." the villain says.

a helicopter starts up, its choppers slicing through the air at high speeds. the villain throws david into the helicopter, him about to enter after.

 the villain throws david into the helicopter, him about to enter after

"stop." the villain hears. he looks to see you and midoriya leaning against the wall. midoriya holding his shoulder and you holding your thigh, both panting heavily.

"you give him back!" you demand, trying your best to stand up straight.

"i wonder, are you taking this guy back so he can pay for his crimes?" the villain asks, taking a couple steps towards you and midoriya.