54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.

A lot of you must have completed reading the book till here. I just want to make a request. Do not forget to vote on all the chapters. I know it's hard if you read without voting. But, please understand that this is the only thing that you give to a writer in exchange for a book. So, please, please vote on all the chapters of Abhishree.

Rajvardhan POV

A loud slap landed right on my cheek that shook me to the core. I shivered suddenly and looked at her.

"Maa Saheb?"

"How dare you to do this?" She asked in anger.

I got a little angrier as to how could she slap me like that. I was the King for God's sake.

"Maa Saheb, you know situations were not normal then" I tried to tell her.

"Situations were not correct. Are you out of your mind?" She asked and yelled at me.

"Maa Saheb, I know it is my mistake" I agreed and tried to convince her.

"Mistake? It is a sin. You ruined her life. what the hell you think of yourself." She roared at me and I couldn't lift my gaze to look at her.

I didn't have an answer and moreover, I wanted to meet Abhi anyhow.

"Hum kuch pooch rahe hai Raj!"

"I am asking something, Raj!" She asked again and I took a few steps back in nervousness.

"Hum nahi Jaante Maa Saheb, lekin us waqt hame kuch samajh hi nahi aaya. Jo man me aaya bass kar liya"

"I don't know Maa Saheb, Whatever came to my mind at that moment. I just did that. I wasn't able to understand anything that time." I tried to say.

My heart was beating so fast, it was paining deeply and I was worried for Abhi. I didn't know my actions would take such a turn.

"Aapki harkato pe sharam aari hai hume"

"I am feeling ashamed of your actions."

She said and coming closer, she continued.

"She is the Queen of Mahabaleshgarh now. And if people of kingdom will get to know about such an act of yours. Do you think they will let Abhishree even here"

Hearing her I felt scared, I couldn't see anything happening to her because of me.

"But Maa Saheb, who will know about it?" I asked looking at me.

"So, are you keeping it that way only" She yelled at me and I shut myself instantly.

She was really very angry with me. And I agreed that I have done a sin.

"I want this all fixed Raj!" She said at last and left me alone there in my chamber.

I didn't know what to do know. And the most hurting thing was Abhi wasn't willing to see me. She wasn't talking to me. She was feeling low and hurt.

It has been more than three days since she stopped seeing me. I didn't know who said to her what, what made her change her mind, and what the hell happened to her.

She was normal before that, everything was normal. I had to talk to her. 

I went out of my chamber and walked towards her.

It was almost midnight and the news about how our married happened got leaked somehow. I couldn't believe who the hell was there who was doing such kind of thing there.