IT IS IMPORTANT

Dear Lovelies, ❤❤❤

~ Lavleen Here,

First of all, I updated Another Chapter Yesterday Called A NIGHT TO REMEMBER, But due to the Wattpad Glitch, NO ONE GOT THE NOTIFICATION. I tried publishing and publishing it so many times but it still the same.

The Readers who are following me got the notification through my UPDATE ON THE WALL but no one else is notified yet.

So, Through this NOTE, I wanted to tell you that another chapter is up, read and enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment. I was so taken away by the response to the previous chapter. It got 471 votes. I mean, It was literally beyond my imagination. THANK YOU SOOOO VERYYYYYYY MUCHHHHHHHHHHH But, Please vote on previous chapters too *Puppy Face*

GOOD NEWWWWZZZZZZZZZ!!!

ABHISHREE just Crossed 50k Reads....... *I am crying now*😭😭😭

Honestly, When I was writing the first draft of it Around 8 March 2020, I didn't think that it would ever get 50k reads. I was not sure about it, But still collecting all my shit I just published it. 

It was just 5.43k just 30 days Ago. You cant even imagine How much happy and excited I am now.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS REALLYYYYYYYY BIG THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE. The journey wouldn't be that adventurous without you people.