39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off

750 votes!!!

Rajvardhan POV

Have you ever felt being lost in someone's beauty, smile, pain, and everything? 

She tied her wet, long, and thick black-brown hairs in a messy bun that was dripping water seductively in front of me. She was unknowingly testing my level of control that was already out of control by looking at her curvy back and that three-stringed blouse. In one line, I was being a moth who was getting flattered for the attention of flame. She was the burning fire who was unknown to her powers. The more I was trying to stay away, I couldn't and I never would be because it was always the fate of the moth to get burned by the flame and lose himself unconditionally. 

My sight registered her curvy and perfect back as she kept her hands over her head to tie the bun. 

I tried to look away but I couldn't stop myself from getting closer to her and pulling her closer to me. I was craving for her presence, smell, smile, and moreover for her embrace. She was the one with whom I truly feel the heaven, my heart that I never realized even existed was beating fastly for her. 

I never had any fear but now I had one, The fear of her, stop smiling, laughing, and living. I considered her to be the most powerful person as she had gone through a lot of rough things in life but never gave up. In the short span of time, I noticed her getting better and dealing with every odd thing one might not get a chance ever. She was truly an inspiration.

She terrified a little when I pulled her suddenly but then relaxed keeping her back softly against my chest. 

I noticed her beautiful cheeks, ear having baby hairs around and then the small mole she had on the left side of her neck. We both were so lost in the moment that when the time passed, didn't realize.  

We both smiled, laughed, shared the pain together and I was trying to help her in bathing. But, The fact was I was getting turned on as she was being so much comfortable with me. I knew the reason and she would have never allowed me to enter a bathroom if she knew a few things too. But, she needed to know now but moreover, she needed to bathe now.

While rubbing her skin lightly, I got lost in the shine of her skin. She was looking so beautiful under the yellow lights of the lamp. The water was like pearls that were dripping from her hairs beautifully on her shoulders and she was feeling softer in water. She was almost clean and I didn't know why I wanted to do some dirty things with her.

I was getting so amazed with her and couldn't stop myself from touching her neck softly with my index finger. Then it raked lower and reached the borderline of her shoulder of the blouse. I hooked my finger in the hem of it and started pulling the shoulder down of her blouse slowly. I felt her Blushing and getting timid as she moved and shivered a little. She understood my intention somehow and brought her hand closer to her chest.

I leaned in and sucked on her neck from behind. She aligned her neck accordingly as I deepened the touch of my lips on her skin. My hand meanwhile reached the hem of the other shoulder and pulled it down too. The urge to see her now reached the peak when my sight registered that how beautiful and chiseled her shoulder was and it was looking more elegant and glittery in the lamp lights. 

I was going lower on her back until the water level allowed me. The cold breeze hit our naked bodies and I felt her slight shiver. She arched her back when my lips touched her sensitive spot on the back. 

 I was so lost in her that unknowingly my hands went to loosen the strings of her cloth. I looked at my fingers who touched her silky skin while grabbing the strings. My other hand was still resting on her stomach to keep her still in place and feel what she was missing. I pulled her string and I could feel that she was getting a little uncomfortable. I couldn't stop and my fingers went further to pull the other two strings.