9 ~ The Fearless Princess

Rajvardhan POV

Sitting on the couch in the celebration hall, I was waiting for it to start. The Announcer announced the arrival of the King and Queen, who was my Father and mother in their late fifties. They used to share a lovely bond. My father was a Real king especially known for his Battle history which made him the most powerful king of History ever.

 They sat on their respective couches and everyone bowed to them. The couple leaves the vibes of authority, power and love. I had some special place for them in my life. 

The hall was decorated beautifully and to make it more beautiful I was forced to dance to someone, whom I hated from the depth of my heart. Her tears and cries fill some kind of relief in me. whenever I see her feeling pain it made my heart feel good that I couldn't even describe it in words. 

I couldn't control my happiness as she was about to enter. I forced her to do something that would ruin her pride, attitude and ego of being a Princess. 

The announcer announced her Presence "Attention, The royal dancers are entering the Royal Celebration Hall" and my excitement to see her face increased. I wanted to know how would she react. 

I saw her entering the Hall wearing a Yellow golden attire. Her bare feet were touching the marbles of the Floor. The elegant lehenga was tied nicely to her waist revealing her tiny midriff. Her attire was beautiful. The colour of skin glowed under the golden and silver masterpieces. I saw her holding the Ghungroo and a smile appeared on my face. 

She bowed to the King and queen and to me too. Somehow, I liked her giving respect to the power couple. My sight fell on her lips that were left uncovered with the veil. It was looking like rose petals. 

For a little time, I was stunned and mesmerized by her beauty. I felt as if I was watching a Fairy on Earth. If heaven was for real then I thought she came from there. 

But, I came back to reality so soon when the Drums and music started rolling. I saw her sitting and tieing the anklet bells on her ankles. And that was quite surprising for me. I thought she would deny it, sure and I will get the chance of punishing her again but instead, she chose to accept that way of my torture. 

The Royal singer started his beautiful work and her waist moved along with the rhythm. She danced so gracefully that I couldn't take my eyes off her for even a second. Her tiny waist and navel were so erotic. I was looking at her like I was bounded by her beauty. She knew dancing very well. The voice coming from her anklet bells was somehow attracting me to stop everything and keep watching her. 

She started taking spins and I was not able to shut my eye even for a second. I felt my mouth dry as it was a little open for a little longer. In the middle of rhythmic spins, we had eye contact. I saw her fierce and red eyes, and dry tears that made some kind of twist in my stomach. It was the first time when I was taken away by someone's beauty.