30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon

Sorry for Late update 😔

Target- uhmmm, *thinking* 625 votes. Hit the Star now!!!

 Hit the Star now!!! ☺

Abhishree POV

The moment he disappeared from my sight running after his sister, made me realize what was happening between us. My hand instantly covered my Breast by keeping the Blouse in Place and I locked the strand of my wavy hairs behind the ear in the effect. He was saying sorry a moment ago because he thought that he hurt me when a tear slipped from my eyes. 

I didn't know what I felt when that tear slipped. But I could tell that I feel a jolt of currents and sensations when he touched me with those dark and serious emotions.

My brain was not able to process anything at that moment. But I could tell that my state was like a person who has traveled to an unknown destination and now didn't knows where to go, Back to home or live the life ahead. I was sitting between the Messed Rangoli, to which I could relate myself completely. 

Just like a few moments ago, it was perfect, faultless, and soothing to look but now its colors were scattered, messed but beautiful. It completely depicts my situation because before his arrival to the chamber My heart was calm, peaceful but whatever happened between us brought a storm inside me that shattered my peace and touched something in me. 

I closed my eyes to calm myself a little but it made me feel his rough hands against my body again. I felt his hand touching my skin on my arm, wrist, neck, back, legs, and breast. I opened my eyes as my heart raced to remember what I felt when His hand cupped my breast. 

A sharp shiver of fear ran through my spine when his hand went inside my blouse but soon I realized that He was not hurting me but touching the corners of my round breast. I could still feel his touch, rough palm, and strong bones against my skin. 

I didn't know what he did but it made me feel as if he controlled me as if he touched me beyond my skin as if I was her. 

The way my heart raced when he started to eat me, starting with the lips. I thought he would pierce my lips with his teeth and a tear escaped my eyes because of the fear. But all of sudden my heart turned upside down, my stomach twisted when he took my lips between his lips and sucked as if he was tasting me. My stomach twisted, nipples erected and my lower abdomen stretched when he completely took my lips between his lips and then deep in his mouth. 

My hand unconsciously touched my lips still feeling his soft and warm lips on my skin. I closed my eyes as I was still feeling his presence around me. I didn't know what he tried to do but it was Something magical and beyond my mind to analyze.

The more I try to not think about him, his aura pulls me towards him. 

I realized that I was sitting like a maniac in the middle of scattered colors for so long. I had to change before anyone got to know. I looked around and it almost afternoon. God knew how much I spent in making that Rangoli How much he spent to mess it.