6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan

(The chapter contain mature (18+) content, Below 18 are not advised to read, Read on your own, not allowed if you are not mature)

For the first time it's Prince POV, enjoy dear readers. ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

'Hatred' was the only word to describe my feelings for her. She was the sister of Abhidev Pratap Singh and that was enough for my hatred toward her. She would suffer, she would cry her heart out and she would feel the pain for sure. I would always make sure that she suffers the hell here.

I walked as fastly as possible to her. The guards announced my presence and I stepped inside. A smile formed across my lips looking at the long-haired girl combing her hair in a Princess style. She smiled feeling my presence.

"I welcome the Prince in my small palace," She bowed and said

"I welcome the Prince in my small palace," She bowed and said. I moved forward towards her. She was my special and favorite courtesan. Only I had the right to touch her, she was only mine, My Girl.

"How are you, Chandramukhi?" I asked because it had been a month since I met her. I was busy with the war against that girl's Brother and looking for ways to cage that Precious Bird of Pratapgarh in my Women's Palace. I thought to make her Courtesan and present her to every single person in Mahabaleshgarh. My hatred towards her was the only important thing left to me. But, her attitude made me sick and I personally got interested in making her punish me, by my ways. I would make her world a living hell.

"My beauty got vanished a little since the keeper hasn't touched it for so long, I am good My Prince, How are you?" Her words caught my attention back. she answered in a women's tone that again reminded me that she was the sexiest, most beautiful, and the most feminine here. Her body was butter and smell like roses. I couldn't describe her beauty in words because that would be an insult to her gorgeousness. She had beautiful eyes, rosy lips, and a tiny waist that was enough to make me turn on her.

I sat looking sharp into her eyes and at her sexy attitude. "I am strongest as always, chandramukhi, Come here, serve me some Alcohol," I ordered and she stood flipping her long hair which touches the ground almost and walked towards me. I heard the bells of her anklets which brought a smile to my face.

She sat beside me pouring the red liquid from the jug into the Glass. " I heard that Prince got a Princess won from an Empire," she said and I nodded taking the glass from her. She pulled her hand back before I could get the glass. She stood and sat on my lap, Snaking her arm around my neck. I smiled at her and she fed the red liquid to me.

"I also heard that you made her your personal Slave," she said putting the glass back on the table.

It took me a few minutes to digest that she knew the most critical information that had only been discussed between me and Abhishree. My left hand went to her long hair and felt the softness and the smell of them. "How do you know that?" I asked her.