50 ~ The night is the Longest

Only for 17+ Audience.

Kindly take the comfortable seat and Enjoy...

I hope you all like it.

Next POV will be Raj, so I would really love to see a huge number of votes before the next update. Its gonna be interesting. Hehehe

Abhishree POV

I felt as if I had lost all control of myself. I was feeling so different things that I never felt before. My mind has stopped working and I was welcoming whatever he had to give me.

The weather at night was chilly and I could feel that with the slight breezes that were entering through the spaces made in the walls for air Conditioning. They were used for sunlight in winter and for winds in summer.

"I am feeling cold" I muttered as his hands were on my shoulder and he was about to pull the sleeves of my blouse down.

He stopped and without wasting any moment, he pulled the comforter up to my waist. I giggled seeing his sudden reaction.

"It's not even cold yet," He said covering me with the comforter.

I turned my head to see him over my shoulder and muttered looking at him.

"I am not habitual of being naked, unlike you"

He smiled looking at me.

"Umm, Don't worry. I will never make you feel any discomfort. Abhi!" He said while lying behind me.

I felt his huge bodyweight behind me and it had its own soothing warmth and comfort. He settled his head on one elbow and snaked his other hand around me.

My heartbeat settled a little as he made me feel warm.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"Can't sleep" I accepted.

He pecked a soft kiss on my shoulder and muttered against my skin.

"Are you sure? Abhi. We can do it anytime later too. It is not necessary"

"Your words aren't matching with your actions," I said signaling towards my open blouse strings.

"I can tie them again If you want to," He said smiling at me.

I shook my head and he inhales a deep breath making me shiver seductively.

"Ohh, Abhi!" His rough voice always affected me badly but tonight it was the worse. Shivers were running through my nerves with every touch of him. His lips were pecking over my back and shoulder when he was pulling the shoulder of my blouse down. The cloth stuck in midway as he forgot to open my armlets.

I laughed a little seeing his impatience and slightly childish sight.

"Why are you always after my blouse?" I couldn't stop my laughter as he was still messing with it being stuck with my armlets.

"Couldn't you tell me before?" He said and I laughed more.

"You really laugh like a monster," He said looking at me.

I Instantly stopped laughing and turned to look at him.

"You know monsters can eat raw," I said looking into his eyes.

Suddenly he turned me and I lied to him. I pulled the comforter up instantly to hide the slightly visible cleavage.

"Then eat me raw," He said pulling my face closer to him as he held my hair softly.