35 ~ Princess need the Prince

No voting Target, No follows, no comments from me now on. I am so done with hate thing you all gave to me.

The chapter is unedited as I was running late.

Abhishree won the First Place in Historical Fiction Genre in Library Awards. Thank you 

Skittles_Lover0311 and 123chaitanya7 for judging the Genre

Abhishree POV

The smell of flowers, oil and holy environment soothed my nerves and I relaxed. I sat on the floor peacefully to meditate a little. My Masters told me that Actual prayers are served from inside and I gave in myself for it.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my breathing slowly, One, Two, Three... and after that, I lost the count and my mind travelled to the Prince. The way he made me felt shivers and slight tickling that didn't make me laugh but definitely blown my mind away from thinking anything properly, whenever his long and rough finger touch my skin. I feel sensations and sparks.

Whenever his lips and hot breathes collided with my skin, I feel cold and frozen. I felt so small under him and somehow it made me feel comfortable in a scary way. Whenever he roughly entangle our finger, my heart races and I didn't know why his touch feels so different and breathtaking.

I suddenly opened my eyes and looked at God's Statue in front of me. I didn't know why I was not able to concentrate and I couldn't serve such prayers either. My whole concentration was darted over him, his face, his smile, his long and rough hands, and his dark voice that make me travel to another world whenever he says anything close to my ear.

I had lost my brain and redirected myself towards the outside of the Cave. I took a few long breathes to calm my brain a little. I looked at Sakhi Bai who was standing blank looking at me. I raised my eyebrow asking what happened. Her Face was looking shocked and she shook her head softly.

"Tell na, What happened?" I asked shaking her shoulder a little.

"Abhi!" She caught my attention with big doe eyes and continued. "Abhi, What's that on your neck" She completed raising her index towards my neck.

My hand instantly went to my neck and I got nervous.

"Did Prince and you yester-"

"PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was about to say something but my attention caught by a soldier that came with us and there was an arrow inside his chest. I ran through the rough stairs and he fell to the ground.

"Prin...ces..ss" He tried to say as his chest was battling to breathe. My heart turned upside down looking at him and the image of my brother's pierced head blurred my vision. A tear escaped my eyes as he took his last breath before I could process anything.

I looked at Sakhi who was standing with me and suddenly the voice of running horses and the chaos of almost a thousand people filled the sky. I quickly stood up to figure out something but before I could see anything clearly, An arrow with thundering speed pierced the attendee standing with the Sakhi Bai.

A loud scream of Sakhi and other ladies filled my ears and the environment became scary all of sudden. Everyone starting running and Panic was the word that everyone got.

"HIDE INSIDE THE CAVE RIGHT NOW!!!" I ordered looking at all the ladies and they started to run. I looked at Sakhi bai who was standing holding my hand and crying madly.

"Abhi, I can't go leaving you here, alone," she said with a shivering tone and held her hand softly.

"Do you trust me Sakhi?" I asked.