37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all

AT LEAST 700 VOTES AGAIN!!!

Rajvardhan POV

The moment I backed out to go for saving Abhi, My heart started hurting. I felt as if someone was pulling my skin and I felt my every nerve setted on fire and my heart made me feel unbearable pain.

The thought of Abhi being in the cage of the enemy shook me to the depth. I tried to walk back to my chamber but I couldn't. I felt as if Gulaab words were fading with the thought of losing Abhi.

I tried but I couldn't. I couldn't think about Gulaab anymore but there was no chance that I was going to hurt her. I fastly walked back to the main entrance and took a long breath when she was not there.

I removed my armor and other metallic safety so that no one could recognize me. It was more like jumping in well without any rope. But, anything for my Princess and I would never be able to meet my eyes with her if I didn't go.

I quickly hide the stuff behind the thick gates and climb on the horse having my sword in the sheath. Using the hem of the Turban, I covered my face and started riding the horse. The horse neighed when I pulled the bridle. I looked around to cross check that no one saw me.

I hit my legs a little and he started running and in no time we both were racing like a storm.

The time passed riding, crossing the Forests, river and the Army of our soldiers became visible to me. They left before me but there was no chance anyone could compare with the speed of my Tejas.

He was the fastest horse and gifted by my master when I was ten years old. I had grown up with him and he understood me better more than anyone.

The faster he was running, my impatience was increasing. The thought of happening anything wrong to Abhi was shaking me to the core. Suryadev was a cheap old Prince and my Princess was so naive. Thinking the fact that she was not aware of a few things made me even madder.

Come on, Abhi. I gonna teach you things very first after the war.

what if he will try to do anything wrong to her? What if he has already done something? I promise I will cut him into thousands of pieces if he does anything wrong to her?

My blood was boiling thinking about every negative possibility and my palm itched to shed the blood as soon as possible.

Sooner, I reached to My army but they were not able to recognize me. I pulled the bridle and Tejas Neighed while stopping. I could see a Huge army in front of me and our Army was also ready to Attack.

I was closely looking at the Commander who screamed loudly looking at the opposite army.

"Attack!!!" (Akraman!!!)

As soon as the voice escaped his throat, both the sides indulge in a huge battle and the environment was filled with a sand storm. The screams, cries and thundering voices of soldiers mixed in the air but my focus was settled on finding the Suryadev as soon as possible.

I jumped from the horse and pulled the sword out of the sheath.

"Har Har Mahadev!!!" I roared in a loud voice before filling the thirst of the blood of my Sword. I smiled when the steel sword coloured in red blood with the first hunt and then there was no stopping.

My nature was never defending as I always believed in attacking. The only fight I had lost was with my Princess. I wonder if she was killing here too or not. I remembered how she was always bold and wild pulling her dagger out to kill me.

A screaming sound caught my attention who tried to attack me from behind. I turned and my sword moved through his neck directly.

Don't mess with the Angry Lion ever.