17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess

Rajvardhan POV

I was walking outside her chamber in anger and only anger. My blood was boiling and all I wanted to then was to kill that Suryadev. How the hell she planned that under my nose along with him? I didn't realise what I did, but she deserved that. She tried to fool me, she tried to double-cross me. she didn't know me, she thought she could make fool of me under my nose with him. 

I step as fast as I wanted to reach the place where that drama must be waiting for me. I walked out of the galleries and see a tent of red colour set up in the middle of the Royal garden. I saw my mother and father with a few ladies there. The area was lit beautifully with oil lamps and I see a priest sitting in front of the holy fire and that bastard sitting alone. They might be waiting for that bitch but I was going to kill him. 

I walked to them fastly and holding the water pot in my hand, I poured it into the holy fire and threw the metallic plot a far away and it fell on the ground with noisy sound. Everyone was shocked and he stood up. 

"Prince, what are you doing?" He asked me in a calm but irritated voice. (Rajkumar, Aap ye kya kar rahe hai?)

"What am I doing? What the hell you are doing here?" I roared in a loud voice and anger was dripping from all over my body. He was one trying to think that they would lie and I will accept it as a two-year-old kid. (Me kya kar raha hu, Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?)

"I am getting married." He spat back looking directly into my eyes. (Hum to shaadi kar rahe hai?)

"And may I know, To whom you are getting married or for how many times you are going to?" I spat back in an angry tone but tried to stop my hands to kill him. His expression changed a bit as I reminded him of his number of marriages. (Aur hum ye jaan sakte hai ki aap kisse shaadi kar rahe hai or ye aap kitni baar karenge)

"I will marry how many times I want," He spatted back in anger and continued " And I am marrying my Fiance Abhishree" (Hamara jitni baar man hoga utni baar shaadi karenge or ab hum apni Abhishree se shaadi kar rahe hai)

My hands instantly went to his neck listening to the name he said and everyone was frightened. The screams and tension raised suddenly in the environment and a few ladies ran away from there leaving few people back then.

"I think you don't know to whom she belongs. She is mine. I won her in the war against his brother Abhidev." I roared in anger back in front of him but that was not affecting that grey-haired middle-aged man. (Hume lagta hai tum nahi jaante ki vo kiski hai. Vo meri hai. mene usse jeeta hai Jung me uske bhai ke khilaf)

"She is mine. Her brother Prince Abhidev tied our knot as she got engaged with my dagger" He said in fury while showing her dagger in front.

I was a little taken aback by the word 'engaged to dagger'. A lot of questions suddenly raised in my mind as I asked her politely.