20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen

Abhishree POV

While walking back towards my Chambers, My mind was coping with several thoughts that were making my head pain like hell. I didn't know whom to trust or not. I didn't know what was going to happen now. I didn't know if whatever I do was right or wrong. I didn't know if Prince was right or wrong. All I knew was he killed my brother mercilessly whom I trusted and loved from the depth of my heart and I hated him the most.

Lying on the bed and looking at the inside version of the roof send some kind of relief to my body. It was round with beautiful designs and anyone could fall asleep just by looking at it for a few minutes. Well, sometimes I feel like these Mahabaleshgarh People were blessed with a lot of wealth and beauty. 

Turning a little, I faced the view of the garden which was visible as the curtains were open. I wondered why Maa saheb gave me the most Precious Chamber but when she said that she wanted me to be her daughter-in-law, it made it a little clear to me. 

Suddenly I heard Maa saheb coming and I stood up from bed setting on my dupatta and Veil. In no time she was standing in front of me. I bowed to her and she nodded, Coming closer she cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I was quite uncomfortable with her move but, I liked it because I never got a chance to be kissed by my mother and I missed her so much. No matter if I saw her or not but I always miss her and she always makes me remind that I just had a mother like her. Loving and caring.

"Abhi," She said while making me sit on the edge of the bed, and sitting beside she took my hands in her hands. I felt them soft but her skin became a little wrinkled and her veins were visible a little due to her growing age but the Glow on her face was as perfect as she must have in her young age. I looked into her eyes wondering what she gonna say now.

"Abhi, You are the perfect daughter," She said with glowing eyes and I could sense the happiness behind her eyes and smile. 

I thinned my eyebrow a little not getting what she wanted to say. 

Taking a deep breath she said "I am so happy, Abhi. I know, I am being selfish of being happy when you are this upset" She inhaled to take a break and look back into my eyes "But Trust me daughter. Raj did the right thing. I don't know what happened between you Guys. But, Trust me that Suryadev was just a creep and not good for you" She finished looking into my eyes.

"And Your son is?" I asked emphasizing the word 'Good'. 

Her face turned a little sad but she answered. "No, He is not good too but you are capable of doing anything. You won everyone's hearts. You impressed both of us when we saw you first and We will always support you. I called you my daughter and I will make sure that nothing wrong happens to you here" She promised and continued.

"And I really believe that you can make him good too." 

I stood up from bed listening to her and turning to her I asked calmly but hitched voice. "What do you mean Maa saheb"

She stood up from bed too. "You know how you come here, and now he made you your wife now, Don't you think he treats you a little especially than others," She said making her eyebrows thin line. 

I cursed inside thinking of that seven shitty vows and she thinks that he treats me special. Gross...

Not thinking of any reply to her conversation, I thought to shut up while she continued.

"Abhi, The King thought to kill you that night when you kept the sword right to his neck but Raj anyhow managed to call his decision down." I looked at her, What the hell...

"He is so possessive regarding you my Daughter," She said patting my shoulder and replying to me.

Because he wants to kill me by himself because he wants to make my life hell by himself. But, I never gonna this happens, I will make him regret his decision to marry me that way.