33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures

I request, Take a comfortable and lonely Place and enjoy The Update...😇

Abhishree POV

I was sitting close to him and Only I knew how my heartbeats were racing when I was tracing the fingers on his bare shoulder. It was like feathering a lion lightly with his consent but somehow the fear of twisting the tables exciting me. His body had much more weight and power than me and those tiny baby hairs on the skin were something looking beautiful under the lamp lights. The slight dark shade of his skin revealing how he burned himself in the heat of the sun and anger while practising the war techniques. His body was of a Pure fighter and the roughness of his skin was the evidence of his ruthlessness, arrogance and his wild anger. The warmth and comfort of his bulky body was something making me feel safe and beautiful now.  

The skin as the harshness and the face of anger was the one that he keeps for others but now staying with him made me realise that he had the soft corner too and he was possessive for his sister. He was surely animalistic, wild and arrogant for the world but a child inside that crave for someone's love. He was surely a person with a big heart who loves unconditionally whoever he loves but the way he cried for his sister made me realise that I and him are on the same Journey and somehow it ended with each other's embrace. 

I knew that he started finding peace with me but I was afraid that I hurt him. But, I didn't say anything that's not the truth. But, Still, he understood and stayed with me. I didn't know what was it but my heart had started aching for him. His presence around me started making me feel comfortable and safe and now I realised that we were actually married. 

But, I was still confused because there were a few things happening with me. I was feeling emotionally attached to him as well a physical touch from him pulls me too. His touch on each and every corner of my body pushed me in the dilemma of accepting or rejecting but the negotiation was not the choice. And somehow Rejection was something I rejected before entering his chamber.

His acceptance of love to me made me felt special and I wanted to do something to share his pain. He was surely in pain but rude enough to hide it from everyone. I found myself blessed that My prince shared his pain with me.  

I accepted his caged arms around me and I wanted to know what sensation I feel when he touches my neck and moreover my curiosity was more in knowing that he feels the same or not?

I let My fingers move to trace his earlobe and he escaped a groan. 

"Oh, Abhi!," He escaped a dark and sensual voice taking my name and I stopped immediately. 

what did the hell happen to him?

I looked at him and his face was looking dark and his hold got tighten around me. His thick and naked biceps still keeping me closer to him when I asked softly. 

"You liked it?"  

I didn't know what I was doing but definitely trying to play with the burning coal that would catch fire any moment and take me to the ashes. 

He nodded and leaned into my ear, sucked my earlobe and I closed my eyes for a moment but his next words made me blush and nervous all of sudden.

"Try it with your lips now" His thick voice rolled from his dark lips and it sends a slight shiver down my spine. 

He pulled me closer and my lips touched his shoulder. He hides his face in the corner of my neck and his hand travelled towards north touching my messy bun. My skin behind felt the roughness of his hands and those long fingers messing my bun was bringing butterflies in my stomach. He forced his finger inside my hairs and I closed my eyes. The scent of his smell filled my nostrils and I felt a slight calmness.