13 ~ Princess getting married?

Warning - Triggering Scene Ahead!

Rajvardhan POV

I was walking as fast as I could. The beads of sweat were visible on my forehead. I couldn't think about what happened to her. I walked through the Gallery to her Chamber. The attendee announced my presence and without giving any shit I moved in. 

I reached and stopped in my steps when I saw her delicate body lying unconsciously on the bed. My heart raced fast as my horse. I didn't know what to do or how was she. All I knew was that If anything happened to her I would kill every person alive on the earth. She was my world and I didn't afford her to lose.

Just like an eight-year-old kid, immensely weak and bound by destiny that, that a Prince who can rule over the country and was considered the most ruthless and rude all over the Territory, Proven helpless for her Life. 

I moved toward her and sat on the edge of her bed, her beautiful face lost all her brightness and her body was getting weakened day by day. Her eyes were closed and her neck was bandaged and I could see it soaked in blood. 

I could get a Heart attack by listening to what I was thinking. But collecting all my strength I asked the Ladies who were standing thereby.

"What she tried to do," My voice was hoarse as I was crying from inside as someone pierced something inside me. The flesh inside was cut into pieces looking at my hope of life lying on the bed unconsciously.

"She tried... Prince, She tried to give up on life by cutting her neck," The royal doctor said in a shivering voice. 

I looked at my baby lying half-dead a tear escaped my eyes. I couldn't see her dying, I will finish everything alive If she gives up on her life. 

I was five when I took her in my arms for the First time. she smiled looking at me and I saw that God gifted me with the most beautiful creature. She touched my face with her small hands and my heart was beating madly carrying a two-day-old child in my arms. I was feeling numb looking at her smiling face. She was extravagant when I saw her First. I touched her few centimeters long fingers and she grabbed my little finger with her hands and I promised her that I will never let her smile vanish.

But I failed now. She tried to kill her for the third time now and I was not able to give her life back to her. She was depressed and always trying to kill her. It was like she lost the meaning of it. And the most vulnerable person was me. I couldn't even help her to get her life back. Being the Prince I was the most helpless person now. I hated myself more now. The Promise I did to her, I couldn't fulfill. 

"Prince, she will be alright. Her veins are safe but she lost a lot of blood. I have to wait until she gains consciousness to feed her." The royal physician said catching my attention. 

I couldn't understand anything but that I want my sister fit and fine by hook or by crook.

I took her hand softly in my hands, She was breathing but her body was unconscious. I kissed her hand softly murmuring.

"Please, Gulaab...Please. I beg you, please wake up my baby" a tear slipped along with my hoarse voice. I was feeling so terrible. 

I heard the sounds of anklets running to us. In no time, Maa saheb was there. She sat on the other side of the bed almost screaming with tears. "Gulaab..." 

I looked at her, she was feeling terrible and weak too. which mother could see her child dying and Gulaab was her love. 

" What happened to her rosy skin and bright smile, God? I think you are not there. What are you doing to my child? If you gave her life then let her live God, Let her life..." She said crying and placing her head on the bed.