38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince

I want at least 750 votes faster as I wrote this chapter sitting in my Ofc while shuffling between the Tabs. * I swear* 

The chapter is steamy, I request you to have a comfortable seat. 

Abhishree POV

The Army chief entered the Tent after the Prince left. I didn't know, why he wanted to hide that he came. 

The chief guided me to a safe place and soon the ladies who hid in the caves also assured to be saved by the Army. My mind went blank after the war as if it was stuck to the scenes, blood, screams, and the reality I heard today. I was walking, sitting, and heading towards the Palace again but it was all absentmindedly. 

I couldn't forget how many lives I had taken, how much destruction was caused by my hands. Moreover, it was unexpected for me too to accept that I killed that Suryadev But I could agree that I got so angry and nothing could stop me at that time. 

But, The moment My sight fell on Prince. I breathed, I came back to reality. I realized that he was there for me. I couldn't stop myself from hiding in his embrace. His smell, presence, arms soothed me to the core. I relaxed and I was still trying to relax because I wanted to meet him as soon as possible. 

He left for the Palace, Didn't know why, But I wanted to reach there as soon as possible. 

I sat in the carriage in which I came to the temple and then we all with the Winning army heads back towards the Palace. 

While moving to the Palace, I was missing Prince and my heart was aching for Gulaab. I didn't know she was holding so much. I didn't know that she was the one for whom Prince killed my brother. She was the one for whom he was always tensed. she was the one for whom Prince doubted on me and hated me. 

I didn't know a lot of things before but now I knew. I knew that Neither Gulaab was the culprit, neither Prince. The one who was actually the culprit was my brother and that Suryadev and I were relieved that both of them were no more. 

But, I couldn't deny the fact that I still loved my brother and would never be able to forget what he did for me for the whole life. No one could ever take his place in my life but still, He had to die for what he did. 

The time passed and we reached the Palace when the day came to the end. The stars became visible and my sight fell on the palace which beautifully lightened with the uncountable oil lamps and diyas.

I climb the stairs and I was welcomed grandly by The Queen, The king, Gulaab, Prince, and everyone. The sound of hooting, hailing, trumpets, drums was so high that I could hardly listen to what they said. I greeted everyone and when I met Gulaab. I just wanted to ask for forgiveness for my Brother. 

I had processed why she tried hurting herself and why Prince was so possessive when It came to his sister. Somehow, A kind of respect grown in me for the Prince as he was holding so much inside him but still never shown to me. I knew there was something when he used to hate me but I didn't have even the hint that there could so big a conspiracy. 

I hugged Gulaab and said "I am Sorry Gulaab for whatever my brother did to you" 

She was crying and I couldn't stop myself from crying too. She lifted my veil to the forehead and washed my tears. 

"I am Sorry Bhabhi Saheb. I should have trusted you." She replied and I couldn't help but nod. 

We broke the hug and she smiled. The Last Person I had to meet my eyes was the Prince. I felt shivering inside my stomach as I was moving towards him. I didn't know why I was feeling trembled while meeting my gaze with him. I bent to touch his feet too but he stopped me midways and placed his lips on the back of my hand. I inhaled a deep breath and lowered my gaze as the blush was clearly visible on my cheek. I didn't know why I was feeling so warm in my cheeks just by looking at him in plain kurta and Loincloth.