19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess

Rajvardhan POV

Standing beside the King as the Prince of Mahabaleshgarh, I was watching her bowing at everyone when Maa Saheb was introducing her to the Gems of our Kingdom. so many people help in running the politics and Empire smoothly. Especially, Yodha Singh Ji Who was our Army chief and well-versed in fighting techniques, From my childhood, he taught me fighting and Maan Singh Ji Who was the gem which could kill enemies just with his brain. His brain was more clever than foxes. I was trained by the best teachers in India, and well-versed in their respective fields, which helped me gain a lot of advantages at an early age. I was nothing without their support and teachings.

She was looking Beautiful in yellow attire like sunflowers but my favourite was the last night's one, Red for Roses. I still remember that she was not getting afraid of me anyhow even when I undid the knot of her blouse. She was too much to ignore and forget. Especially the way she shows and says that 'SHE IS A PRINCESS'. 

I didn't know why I felt the perfect sleep of my life for the second time yesternight. I didn't know the perfume I didn't like anyone to use, Roses and sandalwood smelled so different on her and it fills my nostrils of me like hitting my brain directly. 

She was the one who started dancing over my head.

I saw her moving towards that Lizard Suryadev with Maa Saheb. And I was feeling as if he was going to pass his poison on her but more than that I was curious as I wanted her reaction and from inside, Somehow I wanted her to be the victim, not the player because if she was proven the Player then No one on the Earth could save her from my hatred and brutal punishments. 

Each moment was like a year for me, I didn't know why I wanted her to be a pawn, Why I wanted her to be clean. But, waiting for the moment and her reaction I was standing still.

She moved to him and bowed and then Maa saheb narrated his name. She looked at him and he was looking at her breast, I moved my fingers in a fist to kill that bastard. But, controlling my anger I was waiting for her reaction. She took a step back and I felt something twisted in my stomach. 

He was continuously staring at her and I was feeling hell mad, How the hell he sees women? I felt disgusted by him standing against her. 

His words rushed my anger to the nerves of my head by catching my attention " You are way more beautiful than your brother said" I could sense his flirtatious tone behind that words and that made my feet walk toward him and kill that bastard. 

But before I could interrupt I saw her lifting her right hand and landing a straight right to the right cheek echoing the hall and grabbing attention that made everyone stand in shock. 

Ouch...I couldn't hide my smile which I was trying by eating my inside cheeks. Tigress...

I felt happy from inside that somehow I was trying to hide. The slap was loud and hard and I was so proud that she gave it to him on time. And it proved what I wanted. That she never saw him before and she was not the one involved in the condition of Gulaab. 

His face turned angry all of sudden and I had to move between them because anything could happen. He took a step forward toward her but I came in between. I looked into his eyes and he was glaring death at me.

"You have to pay for this, You fucking whore," That was enough for me to kill that bastard right away. My fist swung in the air and landed right on his cheek which made him take a few steps back. 

"Mind your language, Prince" I roared back in a deadly voice echoing through the halls of court.

"Mind my language, My foot!!!" He said caressing his cheeks in an angry tone.