52 ~ "You should be wild like this"

Only 16+ allowed

Rajvardhan POV

"I gonna eat you Raw!"

The moments those few words uttered from my mouth she snatched a deep sexy breath looking into my eyes. The slight seductive voice of her breath intake drove me crazy for a moment. She was a perfect woman, She was a perfect flower of which I became a bee and I wanted to taste the sweetness of it. 

She smiled timidly and suddenly I felt her pushing me away. I fell beside her and she tried to run away from me. My hand moved quickly to grab her wrist and with a jerk, she fell over me. 

"Aaeeeee, You can't run away from me."

She thinned her eyebrows looking at my flat and serious expression.

"Why can't I run away from you. I got legs and I can" She said playfully trying to run again. 

"Abhi, only cowards do that. Running doesn't suit to a powerful Queen." I muttered looking into her eyes.

She noticed my expression and replied.

"Then what suits to a powerful Queen, King!"

I chuckled on the mention of 'King' and puller her closer to my embrace.

"Wildness, roughness, harshness yet softness, sweetness but power" I muttered feathering her right cheek.

"Get it," I asked slowly tracing her lower lip.

She shook her head slowly.

I took a deep breath and turned her below me. My elbow rested beside her while I hover over her.

Her eyes were darted over me and mine were darted over her earlobe. She moved a little as I leaned closer. My cheek touched her's and I felt them getting hot. Her heartbeat seemed fast and It just raced mine too.

I held her face aligning my arm. My fingers moved near her ear to tuck the length of her hairs behind. I loved as she rolled her eyes from me in the effect.

I leaned my lips to her earlobe and licked the skin slowly. She smiled as she felt a slight tickle. I took the earlobe between my lips and I felt her hands holding my hands snaking them from below. I moved my palm to cup her face as she tried to move. 

I sucked on her earlobe deeply and she tried to jerk it out of my mouth. She moaned, she tried to push me away and I liked it a hell lot. Her ears were damn sensitive and I wanted to see how crazy she could go feeling that way.

I pinned her hands over her hand and I could feel it excited her. She tried to move her leg and I sucked over her earlobe more.

"Prince... Pleeeeaaasssseee" She moaned louder this time and I could feel how bad it was affecting her.

"I love you Abhi," I muttered in my breath and she shivered. Her eyes were shut tight and Mouth open. She was getting out of breath as I sucked a little harshly this time.

"You should be wild like this" I muttered while biting on her lip a little.

She moaned and hissed in pain. She tried to move her head from my hold.

"You are craaazzzzyyyy... Ahhh" 

I sucked her earlobe sweetly and muttered.

"Only for you"

"Pleaseeee... " She begged and all I wanted to do was to keep her calm and her feel what I wanted to.

My hand moved and traced her lower lip with my index finger while sucking her earlobe harshly again.