28 ~ Princess's love for Prince

Abhishree POV

One after the other, The fearless and Bold man Killed all the dacoits but all my focus was fixed over the Prince's flowing blood. The tears weren't daring to stop as his lost consciousness made it worse for me to handle. 

I forwarded my shaking and shivering hand to touch his nerves on the neck and it confirmed that he was still alive. I inhaled a breath of relief but it suddenly turned into my worst nightmare when he coughed and spit blood in his unconsciousness. 

My heart raced as if it sensed something more horrible now. I touched his cheek and the visions of the dead bodies I saw, My brother's corpse and Fire burning my Palace blurred my thoughts. I was not ready to lose my life again. 

"We have to take him to the Palace soon. We cant wait for the help" (Hume inhe Jald hi mehal leke chalna chahiye, Hum madad ka intzaar nahi kar sakte hai

The voice of our savior's caught my attention and I nodded. I was not able to say or see anything. 

He took the Prince in his strong arms and I was stunned looking at his power. I could hardly move him aside while he sleeps over me and that man was able to lift him on his shoulder. Moving fastly he put him in the carriage and asked the attendees. 

"Hurry up! We have to reach the Palace soon." (Jaldi kare, Hume inhe leke mehal pohuchna hai)

In no time the attendees stood by his side and picked the carriage up. I looked at the ladies trying to move up. I washed my tears away and ran to help them. 

"Princess..." His voice caught my attention and I looked at the person wearing a plain kurta with the turban in foreign style. 

"We are going fastly, You take care of the ladies and can come slowly" (Hum log jaldi pohuch rahe hai aap tassali see aa sakte hai)

 I couldn't help but nod and looked at the ladies who got hurt. Tearing my dupatta in small pieces I covered the wounds of everyone before moving. Two-three men were left behind to help us too.

In no time the Sun reached the horizon and the darkness started to cover the surroundings close to us. We started moving as the attendees guided us the way to the Palace. Moving faster and more faster I could walk, I reached the tall and thick gates of the Mahabaleshgarh. My breath was racing along with my wild heartbeats as I couldn't think anything else but the situation of the Prince. 

He must have reached before me and the doctors already started his treatment. But my mind was still blurred with the questions.

Would he be fine or not? Did the blood stopped or not? Did he got his consciousness back or not? My mind was backed up with the thoughts of him only. I didn't know why I got so restless for him. I didn't know why I don't want him to die. I didn't know, why passing every single moment without him has become a burden for me. I wanted to see him as soon as possible but time became the biggest hurdle for me. He was still a long way away while I was standing at the entrance of the Palace. 

Suddenly Sakhi bai stopped from running in front of me and my sight fell on her tears. My heart raced madly and I felt knots in my stomach. She was huffing and tried to say.

"Abhi..." She was trying to breathe properly and to calm her I patted her shoulder and said. 

"What happened Sakhi... Tell me everything is fine, Sakhi...Please..."