57 ~ Surprise for Prince

Please vote on all the chapters. Pretty please... ❤

Abhishree POV

I looked at myself in that yellow attire in the mirror. I wasn't wearing any jewellery today but looking extravagant. My cheeks had an extra hint of redness along with my lips.

"Beautiful,"

Sakhi bai said and applied a little black kajal at the back of my ear. My chamber was filled with the laughs and giggles of attendees as they were enjoying the moment more than I. Continuous jokes and teasing were going on. I heard Sakhi Bai pulling the legs of a few of her friends and I laughed my heart out at her insane comments.

Suddenly, we all heard the announcement of Maa Saheb coming and stopped our dirty conversations. 

"Are you all ready?"

She asked raking her eyes all around.

"Come on, you all are invited to add stars to her wedding,"

She announced and everyone danced in joy.

"Sakhi, I have something for you,"

She informed and handed over a beautiful pair of attire.

She almost jumped with happiness.

I laughed looking at her.

Maa Saheb looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"God Bless you, You looking so beautiful,"

I have always seen my mother in her. She was so caring.

"Come, let's go"

I nodded and she took me to the hall for our first ritual. It was decoration with tents of red and yellow colour in the middle of the royal garden. The whole Palace was decorated with colourful flowers, especially roses.

The function was specially meant for the ladies and I couldn't see any male there. There were ladies with the musical instruments and raked my sight inside the tent. Everything was so beautiful that I even forgot to take a few breaths.

I sat in my place and looked at Maa Saheb who initiated the function. She applied the turmeric paste on my cheek, hands and feet and everyone giggled.

One by one everyone started doing the same and then Sakhi Bai came to do the same.

She took a lot of turmeric paste in her hand and rubbed it against my cheeks and arms from my shoulder to fingers.

Everyone laughed and the function continued with the songs, dance and music.

I looked at Sakhi who initiated the dance with a few of her friends.

I laughed looking at her.

The song was so melodious and then Maa Saheb joined the floor. She moved gracefully showing her dance moves and everyone clapped.

The environment was so joyful and then suddenly my sight fell on Sakhi who came to pull me to the dance floor.

I shook my head as I had turmeric paste all over my body.

"Come here, Abhi,"

Maa Saheb called and I couldn't deny her.

I got up and danced with everyone. While dancing suddenly my sight fell on a person who was peeking inside from the corner of the tent.

My heartbeats stopped for a moment as the Prince was smiling looking at me.

He winked looking at me and I looked around if anyone noticed that.