40 ~ The Queen and the King

Hey Sweethearts ❤❤❤ 

So Many new readers read the book as per stats. So, I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot. 😁😁 I want to request my new lovelies to vote and vote on previous chapters too if you forgot anyhow. 

The next update is on the way... (Yes, On the way)

I want to say something, I asked for at least 750 in the previous update but it's not even 660. 😢 I think, Only romantic chapters don't deserve all the love. Every chapter plays an important role in making the whole book interesting and entertaining.

Abhishree POV

We both were hiding behind the Curtains and his hand was resting behind my waist that made me a little uncomfortable because a few time ago, he told me something that I couldn't believe. I cleared my throat and protested a little but he showed me his angry eyes and then I had to give up.

We both Aligned our head a little lower to peep inside the Gulaab's Room and we both turned shocked with what we saw inside.

What the hell is happening?

Gulab's bedroom was lighting good with a few oil lamps that meant she wasn't sleeping and then my eyes raked to the Sultan who was holding Gulaab's hand.

Why the hell he is holding her hand?

They were standing so close to each other but she was covering her face with a veil. I instantly Got impatient seeing them together.

Suddenly, Sultan turned Gulaab's hand behind her back and we both heard the cries of Gulaab a little.

What the hell is he doing with her?

I was just about to shout and get inside but Prince kept his palm over my mouth to keep me shut.

Are you insane? She need us?

"Shhh, We cant get inside just now" He said looking dangerously in my eyes.

I could tell that his blood rushed to his nerves and brain too just like mine and he got angry with what he saw. There was no doubt that he got angry because he loved his sister so much and seeing any man doing some assault was something unbearable.

I signalled him 'Okay' with my eyes and he removed his palm from my mouth.

We both were a little far away so it was not possible to hear what they were talking about, but there was definitely something, they both were up to.

Suddenly, Gulaab forced him away from her other hand and Sultan stood smiling from her.

He looked at her for a few moment and then Said a dialogue a little loudly.

"Jindgi jahnnum na ho to kya ho... Jab un foolo se aangan hamara mehkega jiski ek nazar bhi hume nazar bhar na pasand ho..."

He said in his loud and thick voice and the accent that scared me a little.

He looked at her dangerously and then started walking out of her chamber giving her some range looks. He disappeared from there soon and I looked at Prince who nodded at me understanding what I wanted to say.

We both entered her bedroom catching her attention and she terrified looking at us.

"Bhai Saheb, Bhabhi Saheb, You here?" She said setting her veil and I could see the waters in the corners of her eyes. (Bhai Saheb, bhabhi Saheb. Aap haha?)