4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave

- Abhishree POV -

"I will be having you tonight and ruin all your pride and honour." He left my face with a jerk and move to leave the room wearing his uppers quickly.

I took a sigh of relief when he left

But, the relief only lasted for just a few moments as I processed what he said before leaving the chamber. His threatening and deep voice alarmed my head as if someone had hit a big bel with all his strength. They were roaming all over my head.

I stood frozen and a few tears slipped through my eyes as nothing worse could happen other than that. All my life, I waited for a perfect Prince. with who I could share a lot of happiness and moments. But, my life was not even left to be called a Life now.

I sat on the floor with a loud thud. No power on earth could describe, How miserable I was feeling right now. It was like having everything but nothing. How on earth, did I let him touch me? I did not even know what that exactly means.

All I wanted now was to Earth part in two and let me get invisible in it. I could not let him do that. I could not do that. I cried, cried louder letting the walls feel my pain if they could.

The visuals of my brother's dead body, my father's death and the woman whom I never saw, My mother, blurred my vision along with tears. I could not feel my heart beating any more but a sharp pain shaking me. My throat turned dry. It felt like, someone had chiselled the live fish and platted it on the dinner table.

He would not be having a woman tonight but a dead body who had lost the meaning of her life. A girl whose existence did not matter at all. A girl who no more even exists.

I could not understand, what would he get by using me.

I tried to recollect myself and leave the Room. Coming out, I walked through the same gallery, a corridor covering my face with the veil. I was walking but the meaning of the path has vanished in the floor of Royalty, Power and the Dominance of a man.