51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge

Rajvardhan POV

"Abhi,"

I tried to call her as she was walking towards the bathing room. The long comforter was covering her properly.

I quickly tied the loincloth around my waist and my sight fell on the red bloodstain over my skin.

I instantly understood the reason for her sudden departure. I couldn't think of how would I react. I didn't think she knows anything about it.

I walked after him and called her again.

"Abhi,"

I stood outside the Bathing room and asked softly.

"Are you alright?" 

"Yes, what will happen to me," She said confidently.

I didn't know what to ask and basically how to treat her now. I didn't know how should I behave now. I didn't want to her hurt anyhow and I didn't know what to do.

"Do you need any help?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, umm... I will be there shortly. You take rest." She said with low tone.

Why the hell I take rest.

I couldn't say anything but "Okay"

For some time, I forgot she was Abhishree. She was the most unpredictable person. Sometime, I couldn't even think what was going on her mind.

I walked back to the bedroom and couldn't do anything than waiting for her. I took out another huge comforter and then I heard her coming back to the room.

She was wearing a plain cream coloured lehenga and blouse. She must have taken clothes from the dressing room. 

"Are u okay?" I asked instantly.

"Yes... Umm," She said coming closer to me. She held my hand and walked towards the bed.

"Sit here" She ordered.

"What happens?" I asked as she was behaving very weird. 

"I am sorry, but my menstruation started just now." She said looking at me.

What!!!

"Oh" I was speechless. I was extremely speechless.

"I know you don't know about it. Actually, Girls bleed every month for some days. It's natural"

She said sitting with me in a slow tone and voice.

"Ohh" I could only say this. I already knew everything about it but I was just awestruck on her beautiful expression when she explained.

She was the purest soul I have ever met.

"I hope you understand," She asked.

I nodded and replied. "Yeah, I understand"

Wowww!!! Just wowww

She always amazes me. 

"Come lets sleep," She asked.

My face fell a little but all I could say was.

"Yess"

She misunderstood. She misunderstood everything. I didn't know how I was going to deal with her. She was so beautiful that I just couldn't stop looking at her. 

She lied with me and I was feeling the weirdest situation of my life. She was looking at me, moving her eyes from here and there and I was looking at her trying to say something or ask her anything.