Dreiundsechzig

Erin looked at her reflection in her phone camera as she sat at her desk, fixing her freshly braided hair. Today, Kim Pharmaceuticals was holding yet another investors event and Jeongguk had asked Erin if she wanted to go as a stand-in of sorts. Getting pretty tired of looking at the same four walls everyday, she happily took up the offer- especially since it gave her a chance to mess with Taehyung's parents. She'd never met them before, but she'd heard of what they did and said to him and she didn't fuck with stuff like that.

"Alright Erin, here's the plan." Jeongguk started.

"Make them think you're interested." He and Erin said at the same time.

"Great minds think alike." They said, pointing at each other with a smile.

"Ahh~" The cousins said in unison once again.

"What in the-" Taehyung said as he approached the two.

"Hi babe." They said in unison.

"This is freaky~" The blonde giggled

"Oh I'll show you freaky." Jeongguk smirked, pulling him towards him.  "Good luck Erin, don't have too much fun." He said.

"I could say the same to you." She laughed before picking up her stuff and leaving the two alone.

The couple went into Jeongguk's office and Taehyung sat on the older's lap as he started doing his work, playing on the raven's phone as he did so.

"Gguk stop~" Taehyung giggled when he felt the older slip his hands under his shirt.

"Why don't we take a break babe." The raven chuckled, kissing the younger's neck.

"No, you need to work." The blonde said, trying to resist Jeongguk's charms and warm touches.

"Je te veux (I want you)." He smirked, slipping one of his hands into Taehyung's jeans.

"Mm~" The younger moaned, rolling his hips against Jeongguk's hardening erection.

"Let's have some fun, yeah?" He chuckled, feeling Taehyung melt against him.

"Fuck~ I want you in me." He breathed.

"But I have to work." Jeongguk shrugged, removing his hands and going back to typing like nothing happened.

"That's not what your body is saying." Taehyung smirked, turning around and straddling the older. "Why don't we try something new?"

"I'm all yours baby." The older smirked. Without another word, Taehyung slipped himself off the raven's lap and unbuttoned his pants, taking hold of his erection and stroking it a couple of times before pulling down his own pants a bit and aligning himself with the older before taking him in as he sat in his lap.

"Fuck, that feels good~" The blonde moaned as he adjusted himself, Jeongguk gripping his waist as he moved his hips around.

"Lock the door." He instructed before sitting back and undoing his tie.

"What about your work?" Taehyung asked innocently as he did what was told.

"It can wait." Jeongguk smirked, unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off.

Meanwhile, Erin was at Kim Pharma, pretending to be interested in what Hyuntae was talking about. She pretended to take notes on the presentation while she was really talking notes on what was going on around her; the amount of people that actually showed up, how many people seemed to be working there and the general atmosphere. It didn't look too good for Kim Pharma but there was still a slight possibility that they could bounce back.

.......................................

Reese's puffs! Reese's puffs! Eat em up! Eat em up! Eat em up! Eat em up! - Dragon Tales