Achtunddrieβig

Today Taehyung and Jeongguk were at the airport, Jeongguk had some meetings to attend in Jeju and wouldn't be back for the next couple of days. Even though this would be the first time he'd left Seoul for more than a day Taehyung wasn't as sad as he usually was since he was helping Erin.

The two were standing in line to check in Jeongguk's bags, the older back hugging Taehyung the whole time.

"I'm gonna miss you." Jeongguk said as he buried his face in the younger's neck.

"Oh hush you big baby, you'll be back before you know it." The grey haired male said.

"But who am I gonna cuddle with or kiss or talk to when I'm bored?" The older said.

"Gguk you're only going to Jeju, just call me you idiot." Taehyung said chuckling.

"Don't get it confused baby, Je vais quand même vous amène à une de ces salles de bains et vas te faire encule." The ravenette said, voice dropping a couple octaves.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon but there is no time for that since we're almost at the front of the line." Taehyung said.

"Oh whatever." The older, said as they moved up in the line.

"Give me a kiss before you leave." Taehyung said, turning his head to kiss the Australian.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too Gguk. Appelez-moi quand vous atterrissez" Taehyung said before leaving.

As soon as he got home he sat next to Yeontan on the couch and pet him. With a smile on his face.

"Time to start working on your father's surprise."He said.

.....................

Gguk's duality I swear ALSO yall can thank the spider that was on my ceiling for this chapter being late- Dragon Tales