Dreiundzwanzig

Xiao Lin sat in her apartment, she was sitting on her couch biting her nails while looking at her phone. She was debating on whether or not she should tell Taehyung's parents about him and Jeongguk, she knew that they were homophobic and the consequences that the younger would face if they found out. One side of her thought about how that could affect the ex who did nothing but take care of her for the years they were together but the other side of her didn't care about that, she was jealous of him and the position he was in. She should've been there eating with the CEO everyday, making him smile and tell her about him and his life.

Who does he think he is stealing Jeongguk away from me

I had him first but that little pushover had to take him from under me, if I can't have him... no one can. She thought as she picked up her whole and dialed the number.

Kim Soyeon picked up the phone on the second ring, smiling happily when she heard the younger woman's voice.

"Hello?" Soyeon asked.

"Hello Mrs. Kim how are you?" Xiao Lin asked the older.

"I'm doing well, how are things going there?" She asked.

"Well that's what I called about..." Xiao Lin said tone changing from a happy one too

"What's wrong?" The older woman asked.

The younger told her about how she and Taehyung had broken up after she found him cheating with a man, not telling her that she had cheated first or that she was only using the fact that the younger was so kind and generous. The two talked a little longer until they ended the call, Soyeon sighed before getting up from the couch and walking to her husband's office.

"Hyuntae?" She said, calling for the older's attention.

"Yes Soyeon?" He said looking up from his files.

"I just got off the phone with Xiao Lin-" She started.

"Oh how is she?" Hyuntae asked.

"She's good but apparently her and Taehyung have broken up." Soyeon told him.

"Why what happened?" He asked, a little confused.

"She found out that Taehyung was cheating on her with her boss." She explained, disgust and disappointment clear in her tone.

"I-"

"I think we should talk to him and see if this is true." The younger suggested.

"When?" He asked.

"Now." Soyeon said before leaving the room to grab a coat.

........................................

Shit

Shit.

-Dragon Tales