Dreizehn

It had been a week and the two were spend a lot of time together, going out to lunch and learning more about each other. Today the two were at the older's house, opposed to the brunette's because they always go there.

Taehyung was laying down Jeongguk's room playing on the older's phone while he was in the kitchen getting snacks when he received a call on his own, the caller ID displaying Jimin's name.

Hello?

Hey dumbass where are you?

Not home

Well isn't that obvious, where are you?

A friends house why?

I had just gotten off and popped by to check on you when I saw that you weren't home. When are you coming back?

Tomorrow.

Girl I- is there something you're not telling me

No?

Uhuh. Anyways, Hoseok is having a little get together at his house tomorrow since all of use are off. Why don't you bring your friend with you?

I'll ask him but I can't make any promises.

Oh whatever also when I see you we need to catch up because I miss my bestie.

You got it. Bye whore

Bye bitch

and with that Jeongguk walked into the room with like 6 different chip bags in his hands.

"I brought all of them since I didn't know which one you'd want at the moment." Jeongguk said smiling at the younger. He placed the bags on the bed and Taehyung immediately went for the Honey BBQ ones without a second thought.

"Thanks Gguk- Oh what do you thinking about going to a little get together with me at my friend Hoseok's house?" Taehyung asked before stuffing a handful of chips in his mouth, surprisingly there were no crumbs.

"Hoseok? As in Jung?" The older asked, getting a nod from the brunette. "He works at my company. Yeah I'm up for it, I'm totally free tomorrow." Jeongguk said grabbing the bag of Doritos.

"Gguk can you do something for me?" Taehyung asked.

"Depends on what it is." The older said.

"Could you say some stuff for me in English, I wanna hear you accent in it." The younger said.

"What do you want me to say?" Jeongguk asked eating his chips.

"I'm sorry, I can't come. I have a day off tomorrow and a party to go to this afternoon." Taehyung said, coming up with something in the spot. He didn't expect for Jeongguk to agree so easy.

"Tae that's really random." He said.

"What can I say? It's relevant to what we were just talking about and it was all I  could come up with in such short notice. Next time I'll have something better for you to say." The brunette said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh whatever. Anyways here you go. Sorry mate, I can't come. I've finally  got a sickie and I got a party to go to this arvo."  Jeongguk said, his accent thicker than usual. He also added slang into it just cause he could.

"Oh fuck that was hot." Taehyung said fanning himself off dramatically.

"Really, I haven't even fucked you how I want to yet." The ravenette said winking at the younger.

"JEON JEONGGUK YOU PERVERT!"The brunette yelled, doing an action that made it seem like he was going to hit the older. Instead he just laid on his stomach, kicked up his feet and rested his head on the back of his hands and looked up the older with big eyes. "Do tell more." He said.

..........................................

FUCK 'EM, FUCK SLEEP, COME CLEAN ZONIN'CAN'T FORGET THAT I'M GOLDEN, CAN'T FORGET WHERE I'M GOINGFUCK POPO, POLICE, ENEMIES, FAKE HOMIES - Fukk Sleep, ASAP Rocky

CAN'T FORGET THAT I'M GOLDEN, CAN'T FORGET WHERE I'M GOING
FUCK POPO, POLICE, ENEMIES, FAKE HOMIES - Fukk Sleep, ASAP Rocky

I haven't slept in over 20 hrs - Dragon Tales