Achtundvierzig

Later that day the family had decided to have a cookout in the back. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The kids were running around with Yeontan while the uncles sat around and talked, the aunts doing the same. Taehyung was manning the grill, even though multiple of Jeongguk's family members offered to take over the younger told them he was okay where he was. The grey-haired male loved cooking and wanted to do it as much as he couple, of course he couldn't argue against Mia when she wanted to him but Today she decided to leave him alone and let him do his thing.

"Y'know you look really sexy when you're focused." Jeongguk said as he walked up behind the younger.

"Oh be quiet." Taehyung laughed.

"No really, seeing you focus on grilling the meat just right... makes me want to rail you right now." The older whispered, smirk evident in his tone.

"Gukkie, there's kids around. Plus, your family is here." The grey-haired male said, smacking the older's chest.

"You're no fun." Jeongguk whined.

"No, you're just horny." Taehyung countered in a sassy tone.

"How could I not be? Do you know who you are?" The ravenette shuckled.

"Oh hush." The younger said. Before the CEO could reply Dohyun ran up to the couple and poked Jeongguk in the side to get his attention.

"Googie, can you come play with me?" He asked, looking up at the older with big eyes. Taehyung couldn't help but coo at his cuteness,

"Of course." Jeongguk said following the young boy. "Ton cul est délicieux dans ce pantalon d'ailleurs (Your ass looks delicious in those pants by the way)." He smirked as he walked away leaving Taehyun'g fae red as a beet.

Sometime had passed since Jeongguk had left and the food was almost done, just as Taehyung was about to check the food again he was joined at the grill by Jeonsoo.

"You really seem to be knowing what you're doing." The older male said as he watched what Taehyung cook.

"Well I gotta put that culinary degree to use." The grey-haired male said respectfully.

"What culinary institutes did you attend?" Jeonsoo inquired, interest piqued.

"Well I was homeschooled essentially so when my parents found out I had an interest in cooking they fully supported it. I've studied in Japan, Spain, America threw out junior nd high school then went to Le Courdon Bleu for college." Taehyung explained.

"All this at a young age, you must've been a very diligent student." The ravenette inferred.

"Yes sir, I often remember going home with cuts and bruises on my hand from constantly practicing techniques ." The younger chuckled, remembering it as if it was yesterday.

"Impressive, means that you commit to and value what you love." The older siad, his face showing little to no emotion but his eyes saying nothing but calculus and prediction. To say that his man was intimidating was an understatement.

"Very much sir." Taehyung said, tone full of respect.

That was awkward as fuck Taehyung thought after the older left. The more the days went on the more Taehyung thought that the older male didn't like him, now that Jeongguk was there he'd have to ask him about it.

The couple were cuddling in the bed, watching Itaewon Class when Taehyung decide that now was the time to ask Jeongguk the question he had earlier.

"Gguk, does your dad like me?" Taehyung asked.

"Why do you ask?" Jeongguk asked as he rubbed the younger's waist.

"Because that man is very confusing." The younger said, making the CEO laugh.

"What have your interactions been like with him so far?" He asked.

"Awkward and stiff." The grey-haired male said.

"Ah I see." Was all Jeongguk said.

"What?" Taehyung asled.

"Nothing." The older chuckled.

"Aw c'mon Gukkie~" The grey-haired male whined.

"No can do baby boy, my lips are sealed." The CEO said, making Taehyung pout in defeat. The ravenette was stubborn so there was no point in trying to argue, that's what made him a great business man after all.

..................................................

*Walks into the room mad late* Hey y'all how y'all doing- Dragon Tales